Chapter 31

There was silence for a split second then the entire place erupted in cheers and whistles. Max's eyes were widened and he turned to look at Tom as if to say, did you know about this?

Siva was the first to approach Nathan. He smiled and hugged him. "Love you little buddy." He said then kissed the top of Nath's head.

Tom stood up and jumped on Nath from the back. He didn't give a shit if he kissed a toad, Nate was hit little brother.

Max turned to Jay who looked more shocked then all of them. "Did you know about this?"

Jay shrugged.

Max turned back to Nathan and saw so many people coming up to him smiling and laughing with him. He knew he needed to go over there. He tickled him from the back until he turned around. "I love you, you little bastard." He said then pulled him into a hug.

Jay quickly pulled out his phone and opened up twitter. A photo of Nathan kissing Rico was already posted with over 200 comments. Fuckin' sexy.#Nathankiss

Nathanpride#Nathankiss

Homoalert.1D4ever #Wanted2Bqueer

Knew he liked the pole not the hole!!!#Wanted2Bqueer

Wow. Hot hot HOT. #Nathankiss

Jay felt sick. He got up and made his way to the bathroom. Luckily the attention was on Nathan and the other lads so he could escape without a problem.

Once in the bathroom, he splashed cold water on his face and looked in the mirror. Everyone was just so pleased about all of this, but did anyone think of the fans and the media. A stunt like this could have been discussed before hand he thought to himself.

A knock on the door brought him back to the present.

"Dude, are you alright?" Nano called from outside of the bathroom. "Jay?"

Jay took a deep breath and wiped his face with a paper towel. He opened the door and put on his game face. "Can't a bloke go to the bloody bathroom?"

Nano rolled his eyes. "You didn't look so good. I was checking on you."

"I'm fine." Jay said then marched past Nano.

When he got back into the bar Scooter was on the stage making an announcement. Jay had no idea what was going on.

"This night is just full of surprises." He said with a laugh. "We have one more for you. A special guest has arrived to show his support of the community. I am happy to present....the one...the only.....JUSTIN BEIBER!"

The crowd was the loudest it had been all night. People were lined up outside almost blocking the street.

Justin came out and began to perform his song 'Boyfriend'. He was very flirty with the audience and was not afraid to embrace the gay men who were going crazy for him.

Rico turned to Nathan and shook his head. "You did this didn't you?"

Nathan nodded. "I know how to draw a crowd."

Rico leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. He lingered there to say something in his ear. "Are you sure about what happened before?"

"I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't sure. Besides, I know my real friends and fans will understand."

Jay was texting on his phone with an annoyed look on his face.

Rico nodded over in Jay's direction. "I think your friend Jay is not in a good place."

Nathan turned to look at Jay. He did not look good. He looked angry and anxious at the same time. "Well I didn't expect him to be happy with it."

"Maybe you should talk to him?" Rico suggested as nicely as he could.

Nathan squinted his eyes at Rico. "Don't do that okay? I am not going to give him negative attention."

Rico put his hands up. "I'm just saying, as a friend, he may need your support."

"No, what he needs is to get over it. All of it." Nathan said then stormed off.

Rico didn't go after him. He had already stepped over the line a bit. He was really starting to care about Nathan and he just needed to make sure Nathan was in a good place if they were going to start anything.

Suddenly there was a ton of media outside of the bar. Rico became nervous at the possibility of things spinning out of control.

Just then the manager of the pub came over. "Ricky, we may need to cut this short. Have the wanted do a song or two and then we need to break it up."

Rico nodded. He went over to scooter and told him what was up.

The Wanted were introduced and they headed to the stage. They sat on stools ready to perform for the crowd. They performed 'I Found You' and then they covered Neo's 'Let Me Love You'.

Nathan was too far in the front to look at Jay, but Jay snuck in glances at Nathan during the performance.

They ended with a lively performance of 'We Own the Night'. The crowd sang along. It was a great way to end the night.

Kevin and the other bodyguards worked hard to make sure the boys could get into the limo without running into any paparazzi or media.

The next morning, Mr. McGuiness was sipping coffee and reading the newspaper as he did every morning. He was passing through the entertainment section when a headline caught his attention. "Wanted Band Member Goes Gay at Gig."

There was a large picture of Nathan and Rico kissing. Mr. McGuiness was furious. He buzzed in to his secretary.

"Yes, Mr. McGuiness sir."

"Get my son on the phone." He said sternly then threw the paper down onto his desk.