Chapter 14

In the shower, Jay began to put shampoo in Nathan's hair. Nathan moaned as Jay massaged the soap into his hair and scalp.

Nathan reached back and ran his hands up and down Jay's thighs.

Jay's hands did not just stay on Nate's hair. They rubbed the shampoo all over his neck and shoulders. He pulled him close and wrapped his hands around Nathan and ran his hands up and down his chest.

Jay pushed him forward so he could wash the soap out of his hair. Jay smiled as the soapy water was flowing down his sweet ass. He couldn't keep his hands off of it, so he began massaging it.

Nathan smiled and turned back over his shoulder at him. "You just can't stay away huh?"

Jay smiled. "Definitely not." He said and lightly traced his soapy finger over Nath's slit.

Nathan winced in pain. Jay leaned into his ear. "I know I'm sorry. "

Nathan nodded. "I want to its just really sore mate."

Jay sucked on his earlobe and traced his hands down Nathan's belly to his hard cock. "I can make you feel good in another way."

Nathan leaned his head back onto Jay's shoulder and moaned. Jay gripped Nathan's hard cock and began jerking it up and down. "Oh Jay....Yeah."

Nathan reached his hand back and began to rub Jay's cock in his hand.

"Oh shit. Mmmm." Jay said as they rubbed each other.

Nathan turned to face jay and resumed rubbing his cock. "I wanna cum with you." He said as Jay grabbed Nathan's cock and resumed rubbing it as well.

They began kissing passionately as they pleasured each other. "I'm so close....oh Jay...fuck."

Jay began to rub his thumb over the head of Nate's cock making him shiver.

"Cum for me babe." Jay said pretty close to his own climax.

"Are you close?" Nath asked breathlessly.

Jay nodded. "Fuck yea...Mmmm."

"Cum with me." Nathan said then threw his head back in pleasure.

Jay reached around and smacked his hand on Nathan's ass cheek and squeezed.

Nathan came hard and Jay followed.

After calming down, they boys resumed washing each other and eventually got out of the shower.

Nathan got home around 2 ½ hours later. He missed Jay, a lot. He normally missed him as a friend, but now it was on a whole other level.

He walked into his house and dropped his bags by the door. "Mum?" He called out. "Jess?"

"Nath is that you?!" his mother called from the kitchen.

Nathan smiled. "Yea mum. I'm home."

She came running in and hugged him tightly. "How is my boy?"

Nath held her tight. "I'm great mum. Just tired."

She held his face in her hands. "You don't have to help me tonight sweetie."

He smiled. "I enjoy it, plus I get to spend time with you."

She smiled. "How about some tea?"

"Sounds brilliant." He said then followed his mum into the kitchen. "Where is Jess?"

"Went out with friends."

Nathan took a seat at the kitchen table and his mother brought over the tea.

"So how are the lads?" she asked pouring the water into his cup.

"They are great. Glad we have these two days though. Well, more like one day now."

"I thought you were coming home yesterday."

"I ended up hanging at Jay's flat." He said then took a sip of tea.

His mum smiled. "How is he? Lovely young man."

Nathan laughed. "He's fine. Dealing with his father again."

Nathan's mum rolled her eyes. "That man is terrible and Jay is such a sweetheart."

Nathan nodded. "I know, but he needs his approval. I mean you accept me no matter what." He said and squeezed his mum's hand on the table making her smile. "His father won't accept anything that isn't his way. I feel bad for him."

She nodded. "Me too sweet pea."

Nathan frowned.

She pinched his cheek. "Don't worry sweetie. One day he'll realize he is in love with you."

Nathan smiled at his mum. He couldn't hide anything from her. "Maybe."

She kissed him on the cheek. "It's difficult having such a big heart love."

He nodded. "It's your fault you know."

She laughed. "I know, but I wouldn't change you for the whole world." She said then rubbed his head and got up to get some cookies for the tea.