Chapter 18

Nathan took the napkin and slipped it into his pocket. When he turned around he saw Jay and those two girls flirting by the bar. He turned back to Rico and he gave him a sympathetic look.

Nathan walked past Jay without saying a word. He couldn't help but smile when he saw Tom in the center of a couple of guys and some girls shaking his ass to the beat with a beer in his hand.

"Nath!" he cried then jumped on him and wrapped his legs around him. The men surrounding them went crazy.

"Get off me you crazy bitch." Nathan shouted in laughter.

Tom leaned over to some of the men. "He likes it."

Nathan shoved him off. "You're pissed mate."

Tom smiled. "I know it's fucking great!"

Just then the song changed to another monotonous techno tune.

"OH MY GAWD THIS IS MY JAM!" a shirtless muscular man shouted and grabbed Tom's hand. "Dance with me Tommy."

Tom raised his beer to the man and winked back at Nathan. "Told you they love me!"

Nathan smiled and took a sip of beer. He glanced to the side and noticed a tall man with messy hair and an open button down shirt and jeans starring at his ass smiling.

Nathan tipped his beer at him.

The man stepped closer to him. "Not sure about you. I am feeling some static in the gaydar."

Nathan cracked up. "I'm sorry mate."

"You are adorable." The man said looking him up and down.

"Um thank you." He said blushing a bit.

The man noticed a man by the bar staring at him. He brushed up against Nathan and wrapped his arm around his waist. "Any boyfriends you wanna make jealous?"

Nathan tried to squirm out of his grip. "Not really."

"No boyfriend then?" he said, his face pretty close to Nathan's.

Jay grabbed Nathan by the arm pulling him away. "He can't talk right now."

The man put up his hands. "So you must be the boyfriend."

Jay looked horrified. "He's straight okay? Leave him alone."

Nathan pushed Jay off of him. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

The man slapped Nathan's ass lightly. "Find me if you wanna experiment." He said with a wink then ran off.

"What the fuck Nate?"

Nathan's mouth dropped open. "Excuse me? Don't you have two pussies to fuck?"

Jay pressed his lips together. "It's not like that I..." he stopped and looked around to make sure nobody was listening. "Let's go somewhere private and talk."

Nathan shoved him. "You can't even TALK TO ME in public now?"

Jay looked embarrassed. "Nate come on you're drunk."

He began to laugh. "Oh you are one to talk bird."

Jay grabbed his arm and leaned into his ear. "What the hell was up with that bartender?"

"Piss off Jay." He said then squirmed out of his grip and stormed off.

Jay tried pushing through the crowd but was grabbed by Tara and Amy.

Nathan made his way to the corner of the bar and pulled out his phone. He entered Rico's number in his phone and sent him a text message.

Text from Unknown: What time do you get off tonight? ~ Nathan