Chapter 11

Jay let out a laugh looking at Nathan passed out on his shoulder. "So much for your manly movie." He said then kissed Nate's forehead.

Nathan, still half asleep, wrapped his hand around Jay's waist and rubbed his cheek against his chest. Jay rested his chin on the top of Nathan's head and smiled.

"Nath." He said then kissed his head again. "Babe, movie is over."

Nathan's mouth curled into a smile at the sound of Jay calling him babe. He moaned and stretched a bit. "Maybe we should watch Die Hard 2. Make your dad super proud."

"I don't give a shit what my dad thinks."

Nathan looked up at him with a disbelieving look. "Yes you do mate."

Jay laughed. "Okay maybe I do, but not right now." He said then pulled Nathan onto his lap.

"What do you think you are doing?"

Jay smiled and slid his hands around to Nathan's ass.

Nathan leaned down and pressed his forehead to Jay's. He grazed his lips lightly over Jay's then pulled away.

"Don't tease me." Jay said then strained to reach Nath's lips.

He backed up just out of reach.

Jay smirked at him. "Come here." He ordered.

Nathan shook his head slowly with a smirk on his face. "You are going to have to let go of my ass and I KNOW you don't want to do that." He said then grinded his hips over Jay's cock.

Jay's eyes filled with lust. "I know how to get what I want and keep hold of your gorgeous ass."

Nathan raised an eyebrow. "I don't think you do." He said then took of his jacket and tossed it aside.

Jay smiled then stood up with Nate's legs still around him. He pushed Nathan onto his back on the couch and pressed his body on top of his.

Jay crashed his lips onto Nathan's and continued to rub his ass. "I told you." He said in between kisses.

Nathan bit his bottom lip. "That was fuckin' hot." He said then slid his hands up the sides of Jay's neck and grabbed a fist full of curls in both of his hands. He tugged a little causing Jay to moan.

Nathan tilted his head back as Jay buried his face in his neck. He bit and sucked on his neck. Nathan began clawing at his back and grinding his hips against Jay's crotch, which was pressed hard against his.

Jay continued to thrust against Nathan's crotch wishing that they did not have clothing between them. His hands ran up and down the sides of Nathan's body as he licked and sucked on his neck.

"Jay...god..." Nathan said breathlessly.

Jay found his lips and kissed him hard and he reached down and fumbled to undo Nathan's belt. "I need you right now." Jay said then kissed Nathan across his jawline down to his neck.

"Jay wait." Nathan said breathlessly as Jay's face was buried in his neck.

"What is it babe?" he said into Nathan's ear.

Nathan almost forgot what he wanted to say.

"I want you. Do you want me?" Jay asked running his hands up and down Nathan's thighs.

Nathan moaned. "Yes, I want you."

Jay sucked on his earlobe. "Mmmm tell me you want me again."

Nathan moved his lips close to Jay's ear. "I want you."

Jay reached up and cupped his face. He kissed his hard. He then pressed his forehead against Nathan's. "Let's go to my room okay?"

Nathan looked into his eyes filled with lust. He nodded and let Jay grab him by the hands and pull him up to a standing position.

Nathan blushed as Jay took him by the hands and led him to his room.