Chapter 21

"I give up." He said to himself and let go of his cock and buried his face in the pillow. "Bloody bastard."

Jay was tossing and turning in his room. He couldn't get the image out of his head. The smug look on that bartender's face and Nathan being intimate with him. It was killing him.

He sat up and began to pace back and forth in the room. Nathan was all alone in his hotel room. He wanted his best friend back...he needed him back.

Nathan had changed into pajama pants and crawled back into bed. He was scrolling through old texts that he and Jay had sent to one another. "You are pathetic Sykes. I hope you know that." He said to himself.

There was a knock at the door. Maybe it was Rico. He checked the room to see if he left something.

The knock was louder this time.

Nathan jogged to the door and looked through the peephole. "No fuckin' way." he said then took a deep breath before opening the door.

Jay stood before him in only his grey and black striped boxer briefs.

"Can I help you?"

"Can I come in?" Jay asked kindly.

Nathan leaned against he door. "What if I have company?"

Jay smirked. "I saw him leave a while ago."

"So maybe I'm a slut and I invited an escort over."

Jay pushed past him into the room. "Cut the shit Sykes. I am standing out there in my bloody knickers."

Nathan closed the door. "Come on in then."

Jay turned to him. "I'm sorry okay."

Nathan leaned against the dresser with his arms crossed. "Ok you said that already. So?"

Jay rolled his eyes. "So what the fuck was up with Ricky Martin over there?"

"His name is Rico and it is none of your business." Nathan said in anger. "Did you have a good time with your groupies?"

Jay sat on the bed. "Did you sleep with him?" he asked and looked up at Nathan with tears in his eyes.

"What if I did?"

A tear fell down Jay's cheek. "I ....well I wouldn't like it very much."

Even though he was dealing with so many emotions with Jay, he still loved him as a best friend. He knelt before him and placed his hands on his thighs. "I didn't sleep with him Jay."

Jay wiped his tears. "You didn't?"

Nathan shook his head. "I just couldn't. Not until we figure this whole thing out."

Jay pulled Nathan in for a hug. Nathan smiled and rubbed his cheek against Jay's curls. He loved the way they felt.

"I've missed you." Jay said softly and began running his hands up and down Nathan's bareback.

Nathan ran his hands higher up on Jay's thighs so his fingers slid under his briefs. "I've missed you too." He said then placed soft kisses all along Jay's neck.

"Can I stay?" Jay asked sweetly.

Nathan kissed him then bit on his bottom lip sucking it gently. "Yes."

Jay began to slide back onto the bed so he was lying flat with his head propped up on a pillow. He smiled down at Nathan who was kissing his inner thighs moving his way up to the bulge in Jay's briefs.

"He missed you too." Jay said referring to his hard cock.

Nathan smiled then pulled out his hard cock and began to rub it in his hand up and down. He leaned down and licked the tip then began to kiss it rolling his tongue over it.