Chapter 63

Nathan took a deep breath and exhaled. Jay waited patiently as Nathan thought about the question.

"It's too fast isn't it?" Jay said.

"Talk about someone with no patience. Just give me a second here. " Nathan said trying to give himself a chance for it to sink in.

Nathan turned the key over between his thumb and first finger. "Are you sure about this?"

Jay smiled. "More than anything."

Nathan looked back at the key then back at Jay. His expression was one of complete seriousness.

Jay didn't want to scare him off or lose him. He began to panic. "If you need time that is fine too."

Nathan continued to stare at him then a huge smile appeared on his face and he nodded quickly.

"Ok so take time and..."

"No, bird. I don't need time. I am saying yes. Of course I will live with you!" he said then jumped up and ran over to Jay's side of the table and straddled him. Jay hugged him tight.

Nathan grabbed Jay's face and began kissing him all over until he met his lips. Jay was smiling as they kissed passionately.

"Eh um." The waiter said. Standing beside them.

Nathan turned his head and looked over his shoulder. "Sorry."

Jay was kissing Nathan's neck as he spoke with the waiter.

"It's just you can't really do that here." He said quite embarrassed.

Jay moved his lips to Nathan's ear. "I think he is jealous." He whispered in his ear.

Nathan chuckled. "Stop it." He whispered back to Jay.

"I don't mean to be a pest, but if my manager sees this..."

Nathan climbed off of Jay. "We are very sorry." Nathan said then placed his hand on the man's shoulder and squeezed lightly. "Sorry mate."

The man smiled at Nathan's touch. His smile quickly turned to a serious look when he saw Jay giving him a death stare. "Ok well, here is the check." He said then placed it on the table.

Jay quickly grabbed it before Nathan had a chance to look at it.

"Oh and if you wouldn't mind filling out these survey's." he said placing a card in front of Nathan and one in front of Jay.

Jay was suspicious of this. Surveys at a restaurant like this, he thought to himself.

The waiter then placed a little pencil in front of each of them. He stood there smiling at Nathan.

Nathan looked up at him and smiled nervously. "Thank you."

"Thank youuuu." Jay said, very annoyed with this guy's blatant disregard for their relationship.

Nathan opened the survey card and his eyes widened. He quickly folded it back up.

Jay squinted his eyes at Nathan. "What is it?"

Nathan shook his head. "Nothing. It's nothing. Let me see the check." He said reaching over the table.

Jay pulled his hand away with the check in it. "No, I asked you out. Now why did you fold up the survey?"

Nathan smiled at Jay. "Look." He said then took his index finger and sucked on it lightly.

"Don't try to distract me." Jay said. "Although that is fucking hot. Still, it is not going to work. Now hand it over."

Nathan rolled his eyes. "Just don't flip out okay?"

Jay already looked upset. "His phone number is on there isn't it?"

Nathan waved it off. "It could be the phone number for the restaurant.

Jay swiped the card from him. "That says 'Call me' xxx Roger?"

"Maybe?"

Jay stood up and was going to go tell Roger off.

Nathan quickly stood up and stopped him. "Jay it's not worth it. It's not like he has a chance."

"It's just disrespectful." Jay said looking past Nathan trying to spot him.

Nathan put his arms on Jay's shoulders and smiled up him. "You get to take me home though."

Jay smiled at him. "I want him to be reminded of that."

Nathan kissed him softly. "Please, Jay?"

Jay nodded. "Okay love." He said then sat back down to pay the bill and make sure Roger got the smallest tip possible. "Dick wipe." He said out loud as he signed his name.

"It is sort of cute when you get all jealous." Nathan said with a smirk.

"Brilliant." Jay said then looked at Nathan. "It's bad enough every girl that likes our band wants you. Now I have to worry about the men too."

Nathan stood up and reached his hand out to Jay. "Well that is just wrong."

Jay held his hand and stood up. "Why is that?"

"You have nothing to worry about. Just cause they want me doesn't mean they get to have me. Right?"

Jay smiled. "Good point." He said then kissed Nathan's forehead. "Let's go home."

Nathan nodded. "Can I open the door with my new key?"

Jay nodded. "Of course baby."