Chapter 66

"You need to keep your posture up dear." Karen said to her beginning music student.

A young girl of about 11 was slouching a bit over the piano keys. She tried to straighten up.

"That is better sweetie. Play the scale again." Karen said then checked the time. The lesson would be over in 10 minutes. She had an hour break after this then she was booked for the entire afternoon.

She had always given private piano lesson in her home, but ever since The Wanted had become popular in the UK, she never was in need of a student. They were always hoping they would run into Nathan during their lessons.

However, she would not keep students if she felt that they were only there for that. They needed to be hard working and serious about music.

"Much better Deidra." Karen said with a smile. "Play the scale again."

Jay pulled in front of Nathan's childhood home. Jay put the car in park then turned to Nathan. "Ok, I will pick you up in a few hours okay?"

Nathan nodded. "I'm going to try to pack some things to make the move easier."

Jay shook his head. "Mate, we know there is no way that is going to happen."

Nathan smiled. "Well, I will make an attempt at least."

Jay nodded. "That is all anyone can hope for."

"Oh get out." Nathan said playfully shoving him.

Jay grabbed his hand and kissed it.

"Thank you for driving me back."

"Of course babe." He said then leaned in for a kiss.

Nathan quickly kissed him on the lips then turned to open the door.

"What was that?!"

Nathan turned back to him with a big smile. "I was just kidding bird."

Jay leaned in closer. "Now, give me a real kiss."

Nathan leaned in closer and opened his mouth slightly as he pressed his lips to Jay's. He pulled away then did the same thing.

Jay whispered. "You are killing me right now."

Nathan chuckled. He then leaned in close again and used his tongue to spread apart Jay's lips. He kissed him more deeply with his tongue sliding inside of Jay's mouth.

Jay's hands reached for Nathan's face and held it. As they continued to kiss it became more intense. It seemed as though every kiss became deeper and more passionate.

Nathan directed his kisses along Jay's jawline moving towards his neck. Jay rubbed his cheek against Nathan's head as he began kissing his neck. He noticed that the curtain was open in the living room.

"Babe, let's not do this in front of your mum's house."

Nathan groaned. "Don't worry so much bird."

He pushed Nathan off. "Please. I think your mum actually likes me. Let's not ruin that."

Nathan huffed. "I am not a kid Jay."

"I know that. I just don't' want to be disrespectful."

Nathan nodded. "I understand."

"Plenty of kissing later." Jay said.

"In front of your dad, right got it."

Jay looked horrified. "Definitely not mate."

Nathan laughed.

"Wait until I get you alone later." Jay said with a wink.

Nathan's eyes lit up. "Really? What will you do?"