Chapter 30

A/N: Music Video will be for the ending. You'll see when to start. There's two more music videos but you'll see where it needs to start. You may need to use a computer or go to the website on your mobile phone for it to work. The app will probably won't start the music and let you read. Anyway, enjoy the last chapter.

Sunny woke up, she see herself in a room with beds and sheets. "W-where..."

"Ah... you're awake..." Said someone. Sunny looked around her and saw Snake.

"SNAKE! You're..."

"Yeah?"

Sunny had a closer look at Snake and realized something.

"Snake..."

"What's up? Injuries still hurt?"

"YOU'RE YOUNGER!!!!"

"Huh? Oh yeah," Snake said answered. "About that, here's what happened. After I defeated my mother..." Snake hesitated but continued. "...I used the wormhole grenade to take me back to the hangar. However, it turns out the grenades have some side effects. Each use of the wormholes will pretty much make you five years younger. Which kinda explains how my mother actually look like she hadn't aged at all. She been using them for a while now. Eventually, the side effect doesn't affect her anymore. However, I used the last one to come back so I didn't bring anymore sadly."

"Oh... that... explains it. You look..."

Sunny has a longer look at him, he had a long scar on his left eye, sea green eyes, brown hair but noticed something.

"Your hair is turning black!"

"Yeah... also side effects on Omega Syndrome, everyone who has that syndrome has black hair, however, mine is mostly just a mixture of black and brown so I'm good."

Even with the aging reduction, all what Sunny could say was, "So handsome..." She whispered.

"Huh? What you said?" Snake asked.

"N-nothing!" Sunny looked away and blushed. "A-anyways, where are we again?"

"We're at a military base in South Korea. The ship took a heavy beating after Jack sabotaged us. So we'll be taking a plane back to america."

"Oh... I see..." Sunny said. She also remembered what happened. "Hey... Snake? Did you..."

"Yeah... I killed her..."

"..." Sunny was quiet. But then, she hugged him.

"I'm so sorry. Jack and I tried to convince them otherwise. We knew she was important to you. We didn't want you to kill her. We-"

Snake patted her head. "Sunny... it's okay... she wanted this. It was... her final mission."

Sunny held tightly on Snake. No... the mission is now over. He is now Cooper Jackson. Now once again 17 years old... yeah he was 22 years old, he is very young. Even younger now.

"I managed to stop Metal Gear, Viktor and Kim Jong Un has been killed, and save the Olwoods. I finished my mission."

"Yeah... But... your friend..."

"Don't worry... he was lost a long time ago, it was best to give him a proper burial."

"I'm soo sorry... you had to kill both your best friend and mother..."

"All for my country... Now I understand the pain of what the Boss and Big Boss had to endure..."

"Snake?"

"Call me Cooper... the mission's over."

"Oh... ok... Cooper..."

KNOCK KNOCK