Chapter 5 (Under Re-write)

I don't know where I am. But what I do know is that I'm still alive. I was still wounded from the fall. I opened my eyes and saw my squad picking me up from the river, all badly wounded. "Guys? I thought you were dead."
George replied, "we were about to but Sarge saved us. But, they took Jack; and Sarge is..."
it was quiet for a moment, "What happened to Sarge?"
"He's dead. he stay behind to make sure we escaped, but there was too many."
it was quiet again. I couldn't believe it, Sarge survived much worse than this. Sarge once took on an army and TWO tanks with just a rifle and two grenades. from what i heard, he was saved by man name Brook. Sarge said that he only took 1/10 of the army and Brook took care of the rest. Sarge didn't know how but after that Brook just disappear. nobody know who he was but whoever he is, we'll might see him again.

"Now what? Our CO is dead, a squad member has been taken, and we're outnumbered, outgunned, and surounded by enemy soldiers. Are we even gonna survive this?", George yelled.
"Of course we will. We survived much worse than this. This is like an everyday thing for us." Michael replied. "But Sarge's death.....I just couldn't believe that he's......."
"Sarge always finds a way to sruvive. He always does." I said.
Helicopter sounds started coming out of the mountains. We looked up and saw four Mi-24's coming out of the mountains. Where are they going? And what are they trying to do?

*Meanwhile, in the hinds*

"Whats our situation?" asked Colonel Viktor
"Sir, all evidence of our cooperation has been destroyed. No One will know that we even came to this country." Said Ocelot.
"Once our troops finish, we should be all good to go"
"That's ok, I gotta a faster way to handle this."
Static sound was coming from the radio inside the Hind. "Sir, we're waiting on your command."
The Colonel went toward the radio and answered it. "You may fire when ready."
"COLONEL!!! OUR MEN ARE STILL THERE!!!"
"We need to make sure there's not a SINGLE SPECK of evidence that we were here." At that moment, the bombing jets started bombing the village.

*Cooper's POV*

"What's that noise?" Asked Trent.
I looked up and I saw a couple of jets fly by and heading toward the village before I noticed them dropping bombs near us. "EVERYBODY!!!!! MOVE!!!!!!!" I said. Everybody started running to the nearest cover point before more jets started coming by and bombing the area. "OVER HERE!!!!!" Yelled Michael. We followed him to a small cavern that has enough cover from the storm of bombing.

"What are they doing?" Asked George. I replied,
"I bet they are trying to get rid of all evidence of their appearance here in the Middle East. Including U.S."
"But aren't their men still at the village?"
"Russians would usually do that for the sake of the mission. They would kill themselves if it means the mission can be complete."
"Well that sick. How could you just throw you're life away when there's an alternative?"
The colonel is very ruthless. His death toll was higher than any war mankind ever encounter. The air became quiet. No sound was coming outside. "At least the entrance is still open," Michael said. "Shame, I would've used mine equipment I made."
As we stepped out of the cave. All there was outside was fire, dust and soot. Those jets really did an effective amount of damage.

We managed to find a way out of the mountain; unfortunately, we were back from BEFORE we started into the mountains. We were back at the village...
At least, where the village used to be.
The whole village was destroyed as if a huge wave ran through and smashed everything in its way. "Looks like we won't find anyone here." Replied Michael. There was panting noises coming from behind us. We looked behind us, and there was Trent....... bleeding to death.
"TRENT!!!" I yelled. Michael replied,
"We need some medical supplies. George is there any in your bag?"
"No I'm afraid not. During the ambush my bag got separated."
"DAMN IT!!!"
Trent cough up some blood, " I'm fine you guys. Don't worry, I will make it."
"Hang in there Trent. We lost sarge and jack. We aren't losing you."
"You won't." He pointed toward behind us and we saw three black hawks heading towards us. I guess miracles do happen. "We'll make it you guys. We'll bring back Jack....We will bring him back home..." Trent said before he passed out.
I promise, I will bring Jack back home. And I will make colonel Viktor pay.

Debrief

Mission was a fail. CO was KIA and one of the group has gone MIA. Trent was wounded but he was able to make it luckily. The scientist rescue was a lost. Colonel Viktor has him now and he destroyed an entire village and American base to hide evidence that he and his men were involved. Even though most made it out alive... This is far from over.....

End of debrief

METAL GEAR OMEGA

*
So yea I know I've been gone for like a month and I have no excuse. A lot had happened in a month for me. Anyway, if you have any advice, ideas or comments, don't be afraid to comment :)
I'll try to write another chapter this month before it ends, including my other story.