Chapter 14

*Music Video up top, Don't start it just yet*

"Surpass Metal Gear?" I asked.

"Yes," Mrs. Olwood replied. "Apperently, there was some old information was left there about this. Unfortunately, it was forever lost in Afghanistan. Until the New Soviets found them. I don't know what it is about, but after they found it, they took John their and combined his works with the information of this weapon."

"Why would the Soviets want this and combine it with- Wait..."

Just then I remember what Doc was talking about. How he made a machine that can make almost anything out of just mere atoms.

"Mrs. Olwood, what if, in theories, a Metal Gear were to obtained the device your husband had made?"

Mrs. Olwood had a shocked expression, "Than the NK would have the ability to launch a nuke to anywhere they choose. But if this 'weapon to surpass Metal Gear' had it..."

"The Soviets and NK would be an unstoppable force. And the world will fall into total chaos," I finished. I gotta contact Raiden and let him know.

*CODEC CALL*

CS: Raiden, we have a situation!

R:...

CS: Raiden?!

???: He can't hear you.

CS: What the...? Who's this?

???: You've reached a dead end...

*END CODEC*

"WAHHH!" Jessica was somehow pulled away from her mother, and was dragged up on top of the roof. "Jessie!" Mrs. Olwood yelled. Jessica was then captured by some figured. Looks feminine. But, she's seem to be... floating?

"I see that Mammoth didn't finished you off," She said. "Hmph, that brute was always leaving his emotions decide the results. But not me..."

she was a carrying a a vest full of explosive and then put it on Jessica.

"Surrender now, or I'll blow her to pieces..."

That monster, putting a child in danger for surrendering.

"...Is what anyone else would say." 

What? She then threw Jessica at us, but Jessica was slowly coming down, as if she was being carried telepathically. Wait...

"You have Psychokinesis power don't you? Otherwise how would you be able to intercept my Codec?"

She chuckled, "Very good Snake, you may have potential yet."

"Who are you?" I asked. She started floated down; as she landed, I got a better look on her.  She seems to be wearing a sneaking suit just like mine, has red curly hair, and has a gas mask on her face. Why does it feel like Deja Vu?

"They call me... Oracle Mantis. I can sense that you already met Raging Mammoth?"

What the... how did she...

"I can also read your mind... Cooper Jackson."

I pointed my tranquilizer gun at her. But I can't seem to shoot.

"You are under my control Snake; beside, tranquilizers won't affect me. My Telekinesis is too strong for a mere sleeping dart. In fact..." She took out her own pistol and threw next to me and let me go. I looked at the gun, it was a M1911A1 custom pistol. "The only way you can stop the explosives from blowing up the little girl is to kill me. The explosives are synced to my heart, once I die, the bombs will go off. However, the bombs also contain a timer. You have about 30 minutes to kill me or the bomb will explode. Now... Face me Snake."