Chapter 28 part 1

A/N: Play Music Video when you see the [Play Music Video].

As the Elevator slowly lowers, Snake mentally prepares himself for the final battle. If he doesn't stop Metal Gear from launching the nukes, it'll be the end of the world as they know it. Snake must destroy Metal Gear, even if it cost him his life.

Beep beep

Beep beep

Snake is getting a codec call.

[CODEC CALL]

R: Snake, are you there?

S: I'm here, what is it?

R: We're getting unusual readings at where metal gear is at.

S: readings?

R: Nuclear energy level is skyrocketing. Hell, the energy level is even worse then Chernobyl.

S: If that's true, then Metal Gear must be containing all of that energy to itself.

R: itself? What are you talking.

S: Raiden, Fox told me that they weren't building a weapon, they're building a monster. A real living dragon with a capability to launch nukes.

R: WHAT?! I seen many crazy shit in my past, but a living dragon? What's is this, a game? If what you're saying is true, kill that thing with everything you got!

S: I will... but after, I'm going after my mother. I need answers, I need her alive.

R: Snake...

S: I don't care if the entire world will come after me, I bringing her in... alive.

R: ...I understand.

S: Don't try to stop m- what?

R: ...When I was younger, I'd seen and done shit that could break a man. Killing family is definitely one of them... or watching them die. I don't know what will happen after this mission, but I know that Maverick Security has your back.

S: ...Thanks...

R: Go stop Metal Gear, Snake.

[CODEC CALL END]

The elevator finally made it to the last floor, Snake drove the tank straight toward where Metal Gear is at. In front of him was a huge dragon-like robot with wings, two rail-guns on it's back and the head shape of Metal Gear Rex. The tail has a minigun at the end. If Snake doesn't destroy this thing before it awakes, it'll be end of humanity as he knows it.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Said someone.

"What the hell? Show yourself!"

A man walked out of the shadow, at the railing that leads to Omega's head. "My, my, you seem to be quite agitated. Maybe it's because of the potential chaos Omega can unleash?"

"Who the hell are you?!" Snake yelled. The man was wearing a mask that protected his identity, until he chuckled and revealed his true self. Who Snake saw was not some person.

"J-Jack?!"

"My My, were you expecting someone else? You thought it would be some spy, but it is I, Jack Castellan!!!"

Snake was shock at seeing Jack near Metal Gear. "Why? What are you doing here?! You sh-"

"I should be held captive? Who do you think started the whole thing?"

"What?! You were the one that-"

"That kidnapped both Sunny and Valdez? Yes, it was me. I did it in case things go south. But, it looks like I don't need to, I just need to simply kill you and I can finally rid this world."