Chapter 21

This rest of this story will be on 3rd POV now, I don't know if it's better this way, so I'll let you decide. Enjoy...

As the choppers most of us we're in are heading back to the U.S.S. Carolina, I had a conversation with Otacon, "So, how much did you learn from your father's work?"

"A lot; in fact, it's enough to not only complete Metal Gear, but also improve it."

"Improve it? From what the Colonel said, Metal Gear Omega is the ultimate Metal Gear. How can you improve it even further?"

Otacon took out a laptop and open it up. inside was a screen-load of data and information of Metal Gear.

"Let me show you. Right now, this is what Metal Gear Rex looked like."

"look's like a robotic Tyrannosaurus Rex with a big rail-gun

"look's like a robotic Tyrannosaurus Rex with a big rail-gun."

"I'm into Japanese anime. Don't judge me."

"Nobody is judging you, I'm into anime as well," Snake said. "Though I'm mostly into martial-arts or epic fighting animes like Fairy Tail, SAO, Dragonball Z, etc."

"Me too," Smith added. "I'm usually into robot animes ever since I was a child."

"Anyway," Otacon continued. "For Metal Gear Omega, here's a blueprint of what Colonel Viktor envision."

Metal Gear Rex body then started to shift, but the head stayed the same. the whole then turned into more of a dragon-like body, with TWO railguns up front; a giant stack of missiles in the between where wings will be, which there are actually; and a long tail with a minigun attach to it, surrounded by blades.

"That's Metal Gear Omega?" Snake ask.

"Yeah, this is what the Colonel is going to build with the materials he has."

"Jesus, this looks like a robot dragon." Smith commented.

"I'm guessing Viktor is into myth's and folklore." Otacon replied. "And from what I can tell from this, it seems it also has the capablility to fly."

"To fly?!?! It's one thing for it to be a bipedal tank with a capability to launch a nuke, but also flying?"

"This is what he means when he said 'to surpass Metal Gear'. Anyway, what would happen if you were to include the improvements you were talking about?"

"That's... what I'm most afraid of... here..."

Otacon pressed a button on the laptop and it showed something even worse than a robot dragon...