Chapter 12b

Judging by how the bombs are set up, I won't have enough time to disable all of them. Guess I'm gonna have to do option 2.

*CODEC*

Covert Snake: Salamander, I need you to convert all the bombs on one that's near me.

Salamander: Are you sure? If I do that, the enemy will know and will come get you.

CS: That's a risk I'm gonna have to take.

S: Okay, let see... Got it. head to the one up the roof and disable that one. once you do, there'll be an alarm soldiers will be coming after you. Good luck.

*END CODEC*

I headed to the roof and there was no guards around. Well, not yet. I climbed up the ladder and saw three bombs. Salamander said to go to the one in the middle to disable all of them. Okay, I checked my AM-MRS-4 to see if I have enough ammo for a frontal attack, luckily I do. After I landed here in North Korea, I was equipped also with an AM-MRS-4 rifle with a suppressor, red dot scope, and a flashlight/Laser sight. Raiden said that it's the top-of-the-class weapon in the world. I don't know why, but hopefully it'll help me out on my mission. I went to the bomb and disabled it and...

nothing...

nothing happened. What the hell?

*CODEC*

CS: Salamander, there's no alarm.

S: Seriously? Maybe we got lu- Oh crap!

CS: What?

S: I'm getting movement on your radar, they're heading toward you.

CS: Which direction?

S: Everywhere!

CS What?!?!

Raiden: There's no time to explain. Snake, take them out!

*END CODEC*

I pulled out my gun and waited for them to come out of the forest and attack. Unfortunately, they didn't come out the forest. But I did saw a couple of figures jumping on branches and... Oh shit. These aren't your ordinary soldiers; these... things... don't even look human. They seem to have a robotic outfit, with a small blade on there backs. what the hell are these? Well they seem to be still looking for me. Maybe if I can sneak past- FUCK! They saw me, they must have some sort of radar on them. Guess I got no choice but to attack.

*Cue Music Video*

I pulled out my gun and started to shoot at them, but they deflected my bullets with their blades. Damn they're fast, I need to attack them in close quarter combat, or what Raiden taught me, CQC. Those things charged at me but one at a time, which gave me a chance, one of them tried to slash its blade at me; but I dodged and took its blade and stabbed it back to it. It started bleeding blood, so that means they're human. I took out my gun and started shooting at him; however, the robotic armor is pretty thick, bullets won't kill him. Now I'm screwed, the cyborg pulled out the blade as if it was nothing. Then I got surrounded.

"Shit" I said. There was no way around. I'm gonna die right now. another charged but by jumping and strike me from above. I dodged again, but I doubt using a blade would be a good idea. Wait a minute, I noticed there was some flaws in those armors; some open spots for me to attack. If I can just get close enough, I might be able to kill them with one strike. Another one came from behind but I noticed him right away and grabbed his blade, took it, then stabbed him at the weak point which is on his back. Electricity started abrupting on him and just suddenly died. That's it, that's their weak point. I need to hurry and take them all out before reinforcement arrives. Unfortunately, there's there's seven more of them, it'll be hard to attack now since they are taking precautions now.