Text from Rico: I'm outside, can you come out?

Nathan smiled. He missed Rico and was actually very happy that he was here.

Text from Nathan: Come up! I'll tell Kev.

"Everything alright?" Siva asked.

Nathan nodded. "Yeah, Rico is here."

Siva raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? You two are still talking?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't we?"

Siva shrugged.

A few minutes later Nathan felt a familiar hand on his shoulder. He looked up and there was Rico, looking smokin' hot by the way. He was wearing a tight t-shirt and black leather jacket with skintight jeans.

Nathan felt a twinge of excitement between his legs. He loved Jay, but he was still human.

"Hey cutie." Rico said then leaned in and kissed Nathan on the cheek. He lingered a bit longer than a normal social situation would call for.

It caused Nathan to blush and also quickly glance over to see if Jay was looking. Thankfully he did not see that interaction because he did not want to upset him. "How have you been?"

"I'll leave you two alone." Siva said then walked away.

Rico leaned his elbow on the bar and faced Nathan sideways. "Besides missing you, alright."

Nathan blushed. "I've missed you too." He said then looked down. "It has just been...busy I suppose."

Rico smirked. "You don't have to explain it to me Nathan. Are things better with Jay?"

Nathan couldn't help but smile. He nodded.

Rico forced a smile. "I am glad...for you." He said placing his hand on Nate' shoulder and massaging it.

Just then Jay came over to the bar. He stood right behind Rico and leaned over to order another beer.

Nathan swallowed hard. What an awkward situation. Jay, his love, was right next to Rico, his little fling. Awkwarrrrrrd.

"Thanks mate." Jay said to the bar tender then casually leaned in a bit to catch Rico's ear. "Watch what you are doing with those hands bro."

Rico smirked and shook his head.

Jay then began to walk away.

Rico turned towards Jay, leaning back onto the bar. "At least I use them in public." '

Jay stopped dead in his tracks, his back still towards Rico.

Nathan's eyes widened. "Oh shit." He said under his breath.

Jay slowly turned and gave Rico a mocking smile.

Nathan placed his face in his hands and shook his head. "No, this is not happening."

Jay walked over to Rico, who still had this cocky smug look on his face. Jay wanted to chin him right then and there. "Look, you don't touch him. End of story."

Nathan looked up in shock. He glanced from Jay to Rico then back to Jay, like a tennis match.

Rico smirked. "Well someone should."

Jay gritted his teeth then pushed up against Rico. "Listen you little fuck."

Rico stood up to him. "You need to back off."

Nathan hopped off of the stool and tried to separate them. "Fellas, let's not do this right now. Please?"

"Walk away." Rico said to Jay.