Jay blushed and looked at his phone not really paying her any mind.

His father shook head. "Why don't you get her number James?"

Jay shook his head.

"Let's invite her to the show."

Jay checked the time. "No dad. I have to go. Please don't embarrass me."

He threw his hands up. "Maybe you have been spending too much time with that tuiliper."

Jay gritted his teeth. "Dad don't..."

"Right right. Don't call him that."

Jay flagged the waitress over so they could pay the check and get to the show.

Back at the venue, Nathan was calling Rico. After the third call, he decided to send a text message.

Text from Nathan: Listen, I don't know what happened today, but I hope you are okay. I really wanted you at the show. Xoxo~ Nath

Siva put his arm around Nathan. "Everything alright?"

Nathan looked worried. "Well Rico ran off during sound check and Jay still hasn't come back yet."

Siva nodded. "Seems about right just before we have to go on. It wouldn't be one of our shows without some pre show drama."

Siva made Nathan laugh a bit, which relieved his stress for a short while.

"Sorry lads." Jay said as he put in his earpiece and joined them backstage.

"Sorry lads? Really?" Tom asked in annoyance.

Jay really did look sorry. "I just got caught up with my dad alright?"

Tom shook his head then stormed off. "Fuckin' sorry lads....fuck me!"

"He's a bit dramatic mate, don't worry." Nathan said.

They could hear the fans chanting inside. "We want the wanted! We want the wanted!"

Max was bouncing up and down getting ready. Jay leaned into Nathan's ear so Siva couldn't' hear. "I just wanted to say sorry about earlier."

Nate gave Siva a look that said, leave us alone. Siva made his way over to Max. Nathan then turned to him. "I'm not gonna say it didn't hurt, cause it did."

Jay's face fell. "Just know that everything I said was true."

Nathan closed his eyes trying to be strong. "I'm glad but..."

"I know if I can't show it...it doesn't mean anything." Jay said feeling defeated.

Nathan nodded. He knew jay was struggling, but so was he. He had to start looking out for himself.

Jay glanced back and saw that Siva and Max were facing the other way. He saw a small doorway he could pull Nathan into. He grabbed Nathan's arm and pulled him into the alcove of the doorway.

"Jay what are you...."

Jay interrupted him with a hard kiss.

"I came to get you guys and..." Siva stood their wide eyed and surprised to see his two band mates with their lips pressed together in what seemed like an intense kiss.

Jay quickly pulled away at the sound of Siva's voice. He looked like he shit himself.

"I....I'm sorry....we go on soon." Siva said uncomfortably then almost ran away.

Jay looked horrified.

Nathan put his hands on Jay's shoulders. "It's okay. He knows."

Jay's eyes widened. "He what?!"

Nathan felt guilty. "I didn't tell him. I swear bird! He just....guessed."

Jay shook his head. "Siva has a big fucking mouth Nate!"

Nathan tried to comfort Jay. He cupped his face, but Jay pushed him away. "Don't Nate. We can't here."

Nathan became angry. "Ok so it is okay for you to do what you want, but when I try to...it's not a good time!"

Jay looked worried. "Lower your voice Nath."

Nathan shoved him. "We have a show to do. Let's go."

Jay punched the wall and winced in pain. "Fuuuuuck." He said in pain. He couldn't move his fingers. He did something to his knuckles, but he had to go on. He quickly ran over to Kevin and asked him to get an ace bandage for him.

After the first number, he'd quickly wrap his hand so he could make it through show.

Back at the VIP area, Jay's dad headed in and went over to the bar.

Karen gave him the evil eye and waited for him to get his drink so she could casually start up a conversation with him.

Mr. McGuiness ordered a Jack and coke and turned to view the stage.

"Hello Carl."

Carl turned and saw Siva's girlfriend Nareesha standing before him. "Oh hello darling." He said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Karen let them talk a bit. Just then the lights went down. The boys were about to come out. Nareesha left Carl's side and headed over to Kelsey.

Karen, causally made her way over to Carl.

"Jack and coke I presume."

Carl turned and saw Nate's mother Karen standing beside him. "Karen. How have you been?"

"Wonderful, and yourself?"

He chuckled. "Well I have been fine. How have you been dealing with all of the negative press with Nate and all?" he said rubbing it in a bit.

Karen raised an eyebrow. "Actually, Carl, the press has been mostly positive. Not everyone is a narrow minded homophobe like you McGuiness." She said coldly.

He nodded and laughed. "You always were a bit feisty Kar."

She leaned in. "I am when it comes to my son, Carl. Don't be surprised."

He shook his head. "Oh I am definitely not." He said then turned serious. "I am also protective of my boy."

She shook her head. "Why don't you let him be Carl."

"Excuse me?"

She turned to him. "Maybe you want to keep door closed on your son, but not on mine!"

"Jay is not a homo Karen, that is your son's territory."

She threw her drink in his face. "You son of a bitch."

"What is going on here?" Nano asked stepping between them.

Carl wiped his eyes and shook his hands dry. "Nothing, I was just heading to the bathroom."

During ' Lose My Mind', Nathan saw his mum throw her drink in Mr. McGuiness's face.

On stage, Nathan turned and pretended he was getting a drink when he actually sent his mum a quick text.

Text from Nathan: Mum what the hell was that and nice shot by the way. ;)

Text from Mum: He had it coming. J hugs and kisses.

Revolving DoorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara