Greg: "I can understand why people get nervous around them, they use to terrorize this place right? But I'm slowly changing them into better people, they have slowed down their bullying, I haven't stopped that completely yet, but they are attending classes more and Simon actually got an A in biology."

????: "Disgusting and horrible people."

Greg: "I haven't seen you around much, are you new here?"

????: "I've been here for years, they use to be my friends but now, they and everyone else in this school completely ignore me."

Greg: "Well I'm not ignoring you am I? Are we in any classes?"

????: "No, names Tobi, they won't remember me."

Greg: "How about I ask them then?"

I watched as Tobi picked himself up and was instantly knocked down again by someone walking past, not even flinching as they kept walking.

Greg: "Oi watch out, bit close don't you think."

Liam: "Sorry Greg, Didn't you see you man."

As the bell went, I looked down towards Tobi to see he had already left. I hope the poor guy is OK. But I needed to get to class, so I strode the rest of the way and walked in, taking my seat beside Josh and Harry for class. The teacher coming in and taking the roll before getting started. As she went to work writing stuff on the white board that we were made to copy down, I couldn't get Tobi out of my mind, I mean I know my boys use tk be complete assholes but still. They have changed haven't they?

Greg: "Guys?"

Simon: "What's up?"

I looked over at Josh who was looking at me with concern, his fingers, slowly inching towards me until they linked loosely with my own, he was really cute like that.

Greg: "Uh, how bad was your bullying before Josh threatened you guys."

Simon: "It was really bad, like now, I look back and think I should have necked myself."

Josh: "Simon!"

Simon: "Right, sorry."

Josh: "It was really bad, but you were still in Australia so you wouldn't have known."

Greg: "Who's Tobi?"

I felt Josh flinch and Simon just put his head down and went to work, copying down everything he could in a matter of seconds.

Greg: "Josh?"

He just stared at me, no emotion, it was a little scary.

Josh: "How do you know that name."

Simon: "It's everywhere Josh, he was bound to want to know eventually."

Josh: "Yeah but... Look Greg please, I don't want to talk about it."

Greg: "You guys know I accept your past bullying knowing you are changing, I'm just curious."

Josh: "Babe, please?"

I watched as a few students turned to look at Josh.

Heather: "Babe?"

Keiran: "Really?"

Greg: "Drop it."

Josh: "No, Greg just, I don't care anymore. Just please, I'll tell you later ok?"

Greg: "Yeah, sure."

As he and the other students turned back towards the teacher, I pulled my phone out and messaged someone I knew would always give me answers.

Greg: "Hey so uh, who's Tobi?"

ADHD: "Tobi? As in like Tobi Lerone?"

Greg: "Is that his name? Dark skin like JJ, Jeans, Snap back hat."

ADHD: "Yeah yeah I remember him, uh, a very sore topic for the boys but I wasn't friends with them at the time. Turns out Tobi killed himself, his parents found him hanging in his room. It was everywhere and the whole school went into lock down for a few hours as they originally thought it was a murder. I feel like the boys worsened the bullying for a little bit, but we all knew it was because Tobi was really close to the boys, they just didn't realize that Tobi needed help, they bullied anyone, even their friends."

Greg: "He killed himself?"

ADHD: "Yeah, it's horrible to think about. Whoop just got into trouble for being on my phone... And now I'm not in trouble because I told them you were asking about Tobi, just a warning, I'll talk to you next period OK?"

Greg: "Sure, thanks Harry."

Tobi killed himself? But he couldn't have. I saw him just outside in the halls? I looked out the window and was forced to really think back, he didn't look any different to us, if he hung himself there weren't any marks around his neck, no bruises on his body. I reached out and grabbed Josh's hand and squeezed it tight, he instantly moved his seat closer and pulled me to him. His arm around me gently.

Josh: "Hey Greg you ok?"

Greg: "I asked Harry, he wasn't here at the time either."

I felt Josh sigh before he left a kiss on the top of my head.

Josh: "I'm not proud or feel any happiness about what happened with Tobi, we were horrible, disgusting and down right deplorable people. No one would have known because we never gave them the chance to talk, and then we lost one of our friends, though I would call him that, I know  everyone blames us, and I do too."

Greg: "But I saw him, outside in the halls? How else would I have known who he was? Purple snap back, jeans, dark Grey shirt and a necklace of some sort."

Josh: "They were the last clothes he was seen in, Greg baby I won't deny that you saw him. Because I'm always going to believe you, but it's Rocky for everyone to talk about, I'll come over today OK? I'll tell you about it all then."

Greg: "OK."