"I honestly don't know." I admit. "I'm so fucking tired. I can't even tell if this is my own hand." I waved my hand in front of my face and blinked rapidly.

"I'm letting her wake up on her own from now on." Louis says looking at me. "Okay ! Let's go get you into your football clothes !"

"Soccer."

"Football." Harry says.

"Soccer." I say back.

"Football."

"Not this again." Louis groaned. "Stop arguing and go change. We'll meet you on the field." I nod and look at Harry. "That we includes Harry."

"I'll meet you outside the girls dorm building." Harry whispers to me. I roll my eyes and nod. I grab my school bag and slipped my shoes on. I walk back to my room and gasp at the sight in front of me. On the whiteboard on my dorm room door, it no longer says what its supposed to. It says;

'Room of Sadie, Sidney, and the whore.'

Who would write that about me ? I decide to ignore it and fix it after I get ready. I decided on my #BABE light blue crop top, black spandex shorts, and white sneakers. I tie up my hair. I look in the mirror. Am I really a whore ? That name has been thrown around at me since I got here.

But I need to stay strong. I can't show weakness. That's when they creep in. When your weak, and broken. The sad thing is, that's what I am. Weak and broken. I would never admit that though. If I did, whoever calls me a whore and a slut and all those mean words, win. I would be damned if I let them win. I was broken out of my thoughts when someone knocked on my door. I opened it to find Harry. My fingers run across the last 2 words on the whiteboard and I follow him out.

"Are you okay ?" He asked with concern. I pressed my lips into a straight line and nodded. Am I okay ? No. I'm not. People hate me, I'm going to fail gym, and he could be on his way here. He was pretty reluctant when he left me. "Bullocks."

"What ?"

"Right your American. Bullshit." Harry calls me out. "What's wrong ? Does it have to do with what some random bitch wrote on your board, because it's complete bull."

"Drop it." I hiss before walking in front of him. I'm happy he doesn't say anything until we're on the field. "Who's on my team ?" Even though I don't need a team. Especially in my state of mind right now. I'm going to burry all my feelings into kicking the ball. That's what I do.

"Harry and I." Louis said. I shrugged and they joined me on our side. Louis was goalie.

"Game on." I whisper to myself.

~•~•~

"Yes !" I cheer jumping into Harry's arms. He chuckled and crashed his lips into mine. I responded immediately. My fingers got lost in the back of his hair. Our lips moved in sync and our tongues danced together. I slightly tugged on his hair.

"Don't have feelings for each other my arse." Zayn muttered. I pulled away and blushed. I ran my fingers through my hair and smiled awkwardly.

"So um. I'm going to go to my dorm and shower. I'll see you guys later." I bid farewell and start walking back to my room. I started to pass a group of preppy cheerleaders and I smiled. They started to whisper and one of them was pointing at me with a scowl on her face. "If your going to talk shit, say it to my face."

"Excuse me ?" The blonde who was pointing at me said.

"Did I stutter ?" I remark.

"Do you know who I am ?"