The thoughts of Vic seemed to take my mind off the accident, which was perfectly fine with me. I'd think about Vic all day if it were my choice. I almost snorted to myself at how gushy and lovey I was being right now, it wasn't like me to be honest. I was never the one to hang off of someone's every word or think they were downright perfect, but that's how I know Vic is different.

It was kind of funny to me almost, how we went from totally hating each other to wanting to spend every waking moment with one another. Looking back I think Vic only pretended to hate me so he didn't develop feelings for me. And I guess I never really hated him either, I just hated some of the choices he made. But I feel like he's changed a lot, he used to be this mean, grumpy asshole who could give to shits less about anything, and don't get me wrong he can still be that way sometimes, but now he just acts differently. He treats people around campus better, he smiles more. He's happy, and before I honestly didn't think he was. It was crazy to think though, that someone so broken and torn like me had the power to build someone up and make them a happier person. I'm glad I could do that for Vic, he deserves it after everything he's went through.

Before I could even think anything else I heard the loud engines of the planes, letting me know that we were at the airport already. I could've sworn that it hadn't been 20 minutes already, but honestly when I get to thinking like that I have no perception of time whatsoever.

Vic and I detached, getting out of the car and heading to get our luggage for the trip. "What were you thinking about?"

"How'd you know I was thinking?" I replied cockily to his question, just to mess with him.

"Well, you kept on smiling and making these faces, and you were staring off into space. And knowing you so well, those are some of the things you do when you think about something. So what was it?" He retiled back.

I let out a fake dramatic sigh, then spoke. "If you must know, I was thinking about you my dearest."

"Me?" He asked in surprise, but he said it in a gloating manner.

"Yup!" I chirped, then picked up my bag and walked over to where Mr. and Mrs. Fuentes were standing. Them being the kind-hearted people they are, went into the airport after they parked to find our flight so we wouldn't have to look around.

"You excited to go son?" Mr. Fuentes asked me, while patting my back with a firm hand.

"Yes sir." I said with a smile. He still sorta scared me, even though he was short he had a hard look to him, one that told you not to piss him off or get on his bad side. Don't get me wrong he was a nice man, but I guess I'm just more on guard with men because of my Uncle.

"Ready Kell?" Vic came up beside me, scaring me a little since I wasn't expecting him to be there, and my mind was wondering at the moment.

"Never been more ready in my life." I told him honestly. I was so excited to see everyone, the anticipation was practically killing me. Vivian offered me a gentle smile when I said that, like she knew how much the boys meant to me.

After giving everyone hugs and getting a small lecture from Vivian about staying safe and out of trouble, our flight was conveniently called and we boarded the plane. I was about to say something to Vic, but the big speaker came on with the pilot speaking, giving us a quick rundown of everything before we took off.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, my name is pilot Elmakias and I'll be flying you lovely folks to Michigan today. I ask you to please fasten your seatbelts during takeoff, and to not stand up until the flight attendant says so. The sky is clear, so we should have an easy 3 hour flight today. Thank you for choosing San Diego airlines, and enjoy your flight." The pilot said in a profession voice.