Chapter 14

so at the end of the last chapter some of you guys where confused as to why vic's heart was beating fast. the answer is simple, he has a little crush on kellin aw aw 

--

[Kellin's POV]

When I woke up that morning, Vic was no longer beside me, but I was still in his bed. Considering today is Wednesday, he probably left to go to school. I rolled over on my back and opened my eyes, to see it was still dark in the room. I sat there a few moments longer collecting my thoughts and waking up some more.

I didn't have any nightmares last night. It truly amazed me how Vic had the power to keep them away. I want to know how he did it, and why he was the only one who could do it. I don't know if it was because of this stupid crush on him or what, but being in his arms made me feel the most safe and protected than I ever had before. He did stuff to me, that's for sure. I probably shouldn't get so invested in all this, but me being the person I am, I have no control over what I feel towards him anymore.

You see, he's broken my boundaries. He knows both of my darkest secrets, and he didn't leave, or judge me, or use them to his advantage. I have a sense of trust in him because if this. The bottom line is I now have an attachment to him, and as much as I hate it, I care about him. More than I'm willing to admit.

This could, and probably will end really badly for me, it's been so long since I've let someone in besides Jesse. I'm so afraid of getting attached, but once I am, it's hard for me to become unattached. That's just the way I am, and I hate it.

Before I dwelled on this too much and made myself upset, I got up out of Vic's bed and went over to mine. I reached for my phone and saw the time was around 8:30. Vic leaves to go to school at 7:30, so that means I slept for like an hour on my own. I don't exactly know what that means, but I think it's good if I do say so myself.

I had work at 10 today, so I had a little over an hour to do whatever. And by whatever, I mean showering. I like showering, it lets me think about things, and they make me feel better. Both physically and sometimes mentally too.

I got a towel, and headed into the bathroom. I rid my old clothes and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water and steam relax me.

--

After my shower this morning and getting a monster to drink from the entertainment room, I made my way to work. And I've been here ever since. It was around 2:30 now, the day almost half over. We were starting to get busier since school just let out, and the students like to come here after school and get something to drink.

I was in charge of making the drinks today for like the second time, Hayley said I was going to be doing it more often now since I know everything well enough. So far, I haven't messed up any orders, so that's a good thing.

My phone buzzing in my pocket interrupted my thoughts. I looked to see if we had any costumers before taking out my phone to look at my alert. It was a text message, from Vic. We exchanged numbers the other day, but I didn't think he would actually text me.

From Vic: What time is your lunch break?

To Vic: In about 15 minutes.. Why?

It was a good question, why? Is he planning on eating lunch with me? Because if he thinks I'm eating, he's wrong. He's done pretty good at making sure I get a lunch and dinner, but his luck is gonna run out. My question was answered as I got a reply from Vic.

From Vic: Just meet me at the cliff when you get off break.

To Vic: But, why?

From Vic: Don't ask questions, just meet me there. If you don't come I'll hunt you down and tickle you. 😏

To Vic: Okay, okay fine. I'll meet you at the cliff. Just don't tickle me.

From Vic: Deal.

I can never win with him sometimes, I swear. Whatever though. What he's planning can't be that bad. Can it?

--

A/N: yes i know this is v v short, but the next chapter is going to be longer and more gay and yay for gay