Chapter 11

im sorry i didn't update for like a week, but i had a lot of school work and family is coming in for the holidays so i've been really busy lately 

another thing, a lot of you guys are always asking me on tumblr what my twitter is, well its @fckingxfuentes, you can follow me if you want, you don't have to though. just warning you now im lame and complain a lot bye

--

[Kellin's POV]

"When's the last time you've eaten?"

Vic asked me for the fourth time in a row. I would answer him, only with silence, and avoiding eye contact, and he wasn't accepting that as an answer.

Vic moved from his current spot, which was his bed, over to my bed. I scooted back up against the wall and he followed me there, put his hands on the wall, next to the sides of my head, trapping me.

"Kellin." Vic said, eyes boring into mine, with an assertive tone in his voice. I would be lying if I said it wasn't attractive and a huge turn on.

"Vic." I mocked.

"When is the last time you ate?" He asked me for the fifth time. I could tell he was getting irritated with me, but nonetheless, he kept his cool.

You see what brought this all on was the growl of my stomach. After earlier today when I talked about everything with him, he went over to Jaime and Tony's dorm. I went to work, at 12 and got home at 6, since it was the weekend I didn't work 10-6 like usual.

And that brings us the situation now, when I got home Vic asked me if I was hungry, and I said no. However, my fucking stomach just happened to growl right after he asked the question. And my stomach keeps grumbling as we speak, only making it worse. "I don't know. Why does it even matter?"

"Because it sounds like to me you're hungry, considering your stomach has growled like 3 times since you've gotten here." He said. Our faces where inches away and it was safe to say I was a little nervous. I've come to face the fact that I do have a crush on him, and being this close to his lips makes me very uncomfortable.

"S-so what? That doesn't mean anything." I said, silently cursing myself for stuttering. He slightly smirked when he heard me stutter, bastard.

"Will you please just come and eat something with me, I'm hungry and I don't want to go alone." He said, putting on his best puppy dog face. We've been acting like actual friends since we've talked, and I like it a lot better this way.

I was about to give in, but another rumble of my stomach snapped me back into reality. "Vic, I said no. Don't make me eat if I don't want to." A fat ass like me shouldn't be allowed to eat.

"What?" Vic questioned, slightly taken back.

"What are you talking about what?" I asked, confused.

"Kellin, you're not fat. You're basically skin and bone, and that's not even an exaggeration." He said, a saddened look across his face. I was so confused how he knows I think I'm fat, but then I realized I probably said my thought out loud. Great going Kellin.

"I never called myself fat?" I said back, making myself sound confused. He waited a moment longer before answering.

"Please don't tell me you have an eating disorder." He said softly, eyes searching mine for an answer.

I was going to tell him no, but it seems like every time I try and lie about something, he always figures out the truth. I just decided to stay quiet and look down at the bed comforter, like it was the most interesting thing in the world. "Kells." Vic spoke softly, like if he spoke to loud I was going to break.