Chapter 15

here is the next chapter, it is more gay as i promised.

enjoy :~) 

((oh and p.s. pls don't complain about the length of the chapters. i work v hard on this story to try to make it the best i can for you guys. and i make sure all the chapters are fairly long. im allowed to have a short chapter every once in a while. okay thank you ily guys bye))

--

[Kellin's POV]

The closer I got to the cliff, the more nervous I got. Why was I so nervous? I don't know. How do I know that he's not planning to beat me up?

Okay, I know that sounded a little ridiculous. I don't think that Vic would hurt me, well, at least I hope he won't. I trust him, I don't know why I said something like that.

I rounded the little hole that lead to the cliff, and peaked my head around the corner. I saw Vic sitting there at the tree on a blanket with a little picnic basket. He turned around and he saw my head. "Come here!" He said, patting the spot next to him with a smile.

I slowly made my way over to him, trying to control my grin. I sat down next to him, the picnic basket right in front of us.

"You didn't have to do this." I said, flustered that he would do something this sweet.

"I know, but I wanted to." He replied, while reaching forward and opening up the basket. He pulled out two subs from Subway and 3 apple packets.

I laughed at his cheesiness. "Really? You put subway in a picnic basket?" I chuckled and shook my head.

"Oh, shut up. Now you can say that you've had a Subway themed picnic. Tell me, how many people can say that?" He teased.

"Probably just us, since normal people don't bring fast food to a picnic." I said, smiling and looked at him in fake disbelief.

"Hey, it's not fast food, its fresh food." He said with a wink, and then handed me my sub.

It was only a six inch, and but I still looked at it with caution. I don't want to eat it, I really don't. But then again, Vic did just buy it for me, and it'd be really rude to refuse to eat it. Vic must've saw the hesitation in my face, because he spoke up.

"It's only a veggie sub. It's like the healthiest thing they have. You don't have to eat it all, but I do want you to eat all your apple packets." He said, softly but sternly.

Why is he doing this? Why is he being so nice and understanding? It's making it harder to ignore this crush I have on him. With him being so sweet, I'm practically defenseless against him.

"Thank you, honestly." I said with a smile, sincerity lacing my words.

And so we sat there eating our food on the blanket. Exchanging smiles and throwing food at each other from time to time. When we were done, we both laid back on our backs, side by side, looking up at the sky.

This is what I want. To be happy like this all the time. I'm completely content just sitting here, next to Vic. I don't know if it was his attitude or what, but I can't help but be happier when I'm around him. He's like a best friend, but more. It's ridiculous to feel this close to him, since we finally started getting along like a week ago, but I don't know. There's just something about this boy. He's different that's for sure. He has a short temper, he doesn't think before he says stuff, and he's a big pain in the ass sometimes. But above all that he's caring, thoughtful, fun, understanding, and so much more. The good weighs out the bad here. He's no Jesse, but he is someone special to me.

"What are you thinking about?" The Mexican beside me spoke, making me lose my train of thought. I turned to face him, to see he was already looking at me. I wonder how long he's been staring at me for.