Chapter 4

warnings: violence 

--

[Kellin's POV]

When Vic came home it was 6:00 in the evening, I thought that he went missing or something. Most likely he was just avoiding me though. Whatever, I don't care anyways.

For the next hour we sat there in our own little worlds. I was on my phone listening to music and messing around on tumblr, Vic was working on school work I think. I don't know, I wasn't paying that close attention.

I got thirsty after a while so I went downstairs to get a monster out of the vending machine. I think they should have a vending machine at the end of the hallway, but that's just my opinion.

When I got down there, there were three other guys down there. One of the guys I noticed to be Josh, but he looked different somehow. I couldn't put my finger on it, but he just did.

"Oh hey look! It's the new kid I was just talking about, what's up faggot boy?" A guy with blue eyes, scruff, and a buzz cut. He was wearing a gray beater with black cargo shorts. I looked at him and kept walking to the vending machine, I felt like the longer I stayed in there, the worse it was gonna get for me.

"Wait, Kellin, you're gay?" Josh asked me. He seemed shocked, annoyed, and confused all at the same time. He was probably the Josh Jack and Alex warned me about. How could I be so stupid?! I turned around with my drink in my hand, and spoke.

"Um.. Yeah. Why? Does it matter?" I asked him politely as I could. From that moment on they all looked like they were gonna rip my head off. That was my signal to leave.

"Because now I'm associated with being friends with a faggot!" Josh screamed at me. Oh god, this is bad. Very bad. They're all tall and they look buff, especially the guy with the gray beater.

"Oh we're gonna destroy you." The guy with the gray beater spoke. I was halfway to the exit when they all stood up. I sprinted for the door, but the guy with the gray beater got there first. He grabbed my collar with his fist, pulling me forward, making me drop my monster.

"Oh no you don't. You made a fool of Josh, don't expect the get off that easy fag boy." He spat in my face. His breath smelled horrible and his teeth looked yellow as popcorn. Gross. I have other things to worry about other than how disgusting this guy is, because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get beat to a pulp here any minute now.

"Chris, not now. We can do it another time, the dorm advisor is about to come, and we'll all get suspended, if not expelled if he sees this." A guy with a British accent said. He was a little scrawnier than the other two, but tall nonetheless.

"Shut up Oliver, just let me do this real quick." Chris, the guy with the gray beater, shouted to him. His grip on my shirt tightened, and I got more nervous.

"Oli's right, let's just do this another time. I don't want to get suspended." Josh reasoned with Chris. I can't tell if they were protecting me, or if they really didn't want to get in trouble. Whatever, either reason is good as long as I don't get my ass kicked right now.

"Fine." Chris said reluctantly and set me down. "Watch your back kid, we're not finished yet." And with that he walked away, not without shoulder-checking me though. It was more like an arm to shoulder check because of how short I was.

Not a second later I was picking up my monster up and sprinting for my dorm. Okay, that was fucking terrifying. I recollected my brain when I was walking on the stairs, and realized that those were 3/5 guys Alex and Jack had warned me about. The other two were Craig and Ronnie, and they said to be extra careful with Ronnie. I never want to know this Ronnie guy if he's worse than Chris.