Chapter 16

I FINALLY GOT 10K READS B L E S  

thank all of you guys so much for reading this stupid thing. i honestly didn't even expect this to get over 1,000 reads, let alone 10,000. words can explain how happy i am. just thank you all so much for reading, and voting, and commenting you guys are fav okay ily.

warnings: smut (;;

don't hurt me, for this is my first smut cYA

--

[Kellin's POV]

"Are you ready yet?" Vic said impatiently by the door.

"Just give me five seconds." I shooed him off, going back to styling my hair.

If you fast forward to Saturday, tonight is the night of Austin's party. I asked Vic earlier on in the week and he said he would go, so here we are, getting ready to leave. All we were waiting on is me to fix my hair, then we'll be on our way.

I brushed my hair over some more, and took one last look at myself in the bathroom mirror. Good enough.

"Alright impatient, let's go." I said to Vic, as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Don't call me impatient, I've been waiting for like 10 minutes for you to fix your hair. God knows why it took you so long, I have more hair than you." Vic told, opening the door for me, then shutting it behind us.

"Is all you do is nag?" I teased him. Vic made a face that resembled an old lady nagging about something, which made me laugh.

"You dork." I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh, don't act like I'm not funny." He said as we started walking in the main hallway, towards the door.

"I don't have to."

"I could always tickle you again, to prove I'm funny." Vic threatened. I instantly shot a look at him that said, 'don't you dare' to which he raised his eyebrows at.

"You know, come to think of it, you are pretty funny. Hilarious in fact." I said in hopes of not getting tickled.

Vic remained silent, and I got more anxious, so I ran the rest of the way down the hall, and out the door.

However, when I tried running away, a pair of strong arms came from behind me and lifted me up, spinning me around. I let out a little scream from the sudden action, then started laughing. Finally, he let my feet rest on the ground, releasing his hold of me.

"What are you trying to do? Kill me?" I said, still slightly shaken up from his antics.

"It's not my fault you get scared easily." Vic laughed. I thought about saying something else, but I just huffed and remained quiet. Vic looked down at me and smirked, amused with my annoyance.

A/N: idk if i told you guys this, but Vic is taller than Kellin in this. so imagine kellin as vic's height in real life, and vic as kellin's height in real life

Vic and I have only gotten closer since the Ronnie incident. And I have to admit, with this new friendship I've found with him, I can't help but notice I'm genuinely happier with him around. I've been clean for about a week, and I'm eating more. It feels like things are slowly turning around, and he's to blame.

We walked the rest of the way in silence, but in a comfortable silence. It wasn't that long of walk really, like 2 minutes. So we were walking into the door in no time.

When we got there, we were greeted with a hot atmosphere, surrounded by under aged drinking and sluts throwing themselves at different guys in the hall. Typical party. Vic and I walked into the entertainment room - it was the same setup as our building - and found that the couches where pushed against the wall, and there was a DJ playing music out of a huge speaker system. Not to mention the kitchen area was now covered with various chips and alcoholic beverages. How Austin managed to pull this all off, I don't know. If anyone caught us, he'd be dead. Probably expelled. Oh well, it's not my problem, I'm here to enjoy myself and have a good time.