Chapter 7

a looot of drama in this so PREPARE YOURSLEF 

warnings: self harm, suicidal thoughts/actions

--

[Kellin's POV]

The past week I've been here has been complete and total hell. Aside from what happened with Vic the other week ago, when I talked to his parents, he's been a dick to me. But he isn't as bad as Josh, Oli, Craig, especially Ronnie and Chris.

I could never get a break, everywhere I went they were always there, whether I was at work, or at my dorm or just around campus. I've gotten beaten up by Chris and Ronnie two times this past week, but not as bad as the time Chris beat me up. So I could still function.

I'm tired of the abuse everywhere I go, and if that wasn't enough, I'm almost out of my pills for my nightmares. Which is why I'm walking in the doors of the administration office right now. I was pleased to find the lady from the first day I got here behind the desk, typing away. I got up to the desk and cleared my throat, and she looked up and smiled.

"What do you need sweetheart?" Her voice sweeter than honey.

"I'm almost out of my prescription and I need more." I said as I handed her the bottle. She took it in her hand and examined the bottle, and gave it back to me.

"Let me check your medical papers real quick and then we can get you all set up." She said, accent thick. I nodded my head and waited until she found them, I hope I turned them in. And I hope my Uncle wasn't too lazy that he didn't sign them. The lady spoke after about 5 minutes of silence.

"Alright sweetheart, they're ordered. They should be here in about a week." She handed the pills back to me and I looked at them, there was only about 4 left. That wasn't enough to last me until they got here.

"Wait, I only have 4 left, is there any way that they could get here any faster?" I asked desperately. She sighed and gave me an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry hun. Maybe you can go to the nurse and get a few sleeping pills when you run out." She suggested. I doubt that sleeping pills would keep me from having the nightmares, but I realized there was nothing I could do about this, so I just thanked her and walked out, shoving the pills in my pocket.

Great, what else could go wrong? This past week has probably been equivalent to the week my parents died, I nearly almost killed myself with how much blood I lost from cutting. I did a few a little deep, and they still break open from time to time. They're not deep enough for stitches, but still.

I wondered around the campus some more, trying to find something to do. It was Saturday, and that meant the Jamie and Tony were going to be at my dorm with Vic. I left early, around 7:00 am before Vic even got up. Tony and Jaime didn't give me any trouble when they weren't with Vic, but when they were, the three of them would practically torture me. Not physically, but verbally and mentally.

They would say mean things to me, Tony the most. Surprisingly, Vic didn't participate in those sessions that much. It was usually just Tony and Jaime, but he would throw in the occasional 'loser' once in a while. He ignored me most of the time which I was grateful for, it's better than him constantly putting me down like Ronnie and his group.

Ronnie and his group are so much worse. I can't escape them, it's like I'm their only target and their number one goal is to make me miserable. They tell me to kill myself, and call me the usual fag.

Hell, they even throw stuff like rocks at me sometimes. I felt completely and utterly worthless all the time, I'm practically a living zombie.

I don't laugh, I don't smile, I barely speak, and I barely eat. I only ate 3 full meals since I've been here, the rest snacks and apples. Jack, Alex, and Rian have picked up that I haven't been the same in the past few days. And they're always saying how I'm too skinny and need to eat, but all I see is fat. I won't be completely satisfied until my stomach is completely flat, and no fat whatsoever. You can see my ribcage and hipbones, but I can still grab fat from my stomach. That's not good enough for me.