Chapter 5

hey guys! sorry i haven't updated in a few days, i missed like a week of school and had a lot of makeup work. anyways, here the fifth chapter, enjoy 

btw it's sorta short sorry but happy thanksgiving

warnings: triggering thoughts and self-harm

--

[Kellin's POV]

When I woke up I noticed I was in my room. The other thing I noticed is everything hurt, especially my head. The memories flooded my brain, I got beat up by Chris. The last thing I remembered was hitting my head off the wall and someone telling him to stop. I wonder how I got back here, did someone carry me? Did I walk back here myself, but just not remember it? I don't know. I was just happy I got away from Chris.

I sat up in my bed and scanned the room, surprised to see Vic in here. He sat at his desk chair and he seemed to be watching me or something. But why? Wasn't he supposed to hate me? He stood up and started walking towards me, then sat on the edge of my bed and spoke.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked me. There was something different about his voice, it was a lot softer and filled with.. Concern? Maybe, but that didn't make any sense.

"Um.. Fine. How did I get back in here?" I asked hesitantly. I was so confused with all of this.

"I brought you back here after I found you. What the fuck happened with you and Chris?" He asked, being his usual nosey self. Why would he bring me back here, or stop Chris from beating me up any farther. Better yet, how did he stop Chris from beating me up any further?

"Why would you do that for me? I thought you hated me.." I trailed off. He seemed a little annoyed with the question but, I needed some answers. He can't just do a complete 180 on me and then expect me not to be confused or have questions.

"That's not important right now. I need to know what happened with you and Chris." He asked again, pressing me on it. It seemed like he wasn't going to leave me alone, or give me any explanation until I told him what happened between Chris and I, so I gave in with a sigh.

"I was just walking," I left out where, because I didn't want him to know about my secret place, "and Chris ran into me and started to beat me up. I guess he found out that I was gay and he felt the need to do so apparently." I explained to him. He looked surprised for a split second, but then masked it again.

"You're gay?" He questioned. Shit, I forgot he didn't know about that. I really hope he isn't like Chris or the others, that's the last thing I need.

"Um yeah.. Is that a problem?" I asked timidly. I really hope he didn't have a problem with it, I don't even know what I would do.

"No, it's fine, I just didn't know. Anyways, you should stay away from him before he actually does some damage to you." He told me, his bossy and demanding ways showing.

"No shit Sherlock, don't you think I already know that. It's not like I meant to run into him or anything, I already know what he does." I told him, my sassy ways taking control. He seemed unamused, but kept his composure anyways.

"You don't need to worry about him or his posy. Just stay away from them and I'll make sure they stay away from you." He said. His voice sounded cocky, like he was gloating or something.

"What do you mean you'll make sure they stay away? Do you have some kind of special power or something?" I was just getting more and more irritated with this whole situation. Not to mention my head still hurt like a bitch, with the rest of my limbs.

"Calm down, I'm going to tell them to stop. They'll listen to me. I'm not going to let anyone touch you anymore." He said softly. This shouldn't have pissed me off, but it did. I don't like when people control things in my life. In fact, I fucking hate it, so I snapped on him.