Chapter 3

this so getting such good feedback and im both surprised and happy ok

warnings: self harm and triggering thoughts.

please don't read this chapter if it's going to set you off, remember that you're beautiful and you're worth it. stay strong lovely’s ily.

--

[Kellin's POV]

The man had an evil smile on his face, a smile of death.

His rotten teeth, greasy hair, and his steely eyes.

He was surely crazy, he had to be.

I was chained up, my wrists in shackles, my feet free.

I was standing.

It was dark and it smelled of death.

I was clawing to get free, but the man would not have it.

Blood.

That's all I saw when the man ran his knife down my left arm vertically.

More blood.

He ran his knife down my right arm vertically, shredding my skin open.

"Oh god no please!" I shouted.

He was coming for my stomach.

I was a shock.

There was more blood than ever before.

It was everywhere.

"Help m-"

"Kellin wake up dammit!" Someone screamed at me. As I woke up from my nightmare, I finally realized what was happening.

I was sobbing hysterically, I was sweaty and breathing heavily. There was blood all over my arms, clothes, bed, and.. Vic? Vic was the one screaming at me to wake up. He had a bewildered look on his face, and his eyes were terrified. Oh god this isn't happening right now.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Vic shouted again. I flinched away from him. Shouting at me is probably the last thing I wanted. I tried to steady my breathing and calm myself down.

"Calm down, I just had a bad dream." I replied as calmly as I could. I can't believe I didn't take my pills? What was I thinking?!

I have bad dreams when I sleep. I scratch myself and shit every time I have one. That's why I have to take pills. They started happening when my mom and dad died. My doctor says the reason I get them is because my parents died at such a young age, and I'm traumatically scarred for life. If I don't take my pills before I sleep, this is what happens. Great job Kellin.

"Bad dream?! You were screaming at the top of your lungs while you were scratching yourself! I'm surprised someone hasn't come in yet, you sounded like you were being murdered or something! So, it's not 'just a bad dream.'" He yelled.

"I would appreciated if you didn't fucking scream at me right now!" I yelled back at him. I don't know why he would think yelling at someone who just had a nightmare would be the best idea.

"Fine, would you just tell me what the fuck is going on then?" He said more calmly, gritting his teeth. I sighed, I did not want to tell him what was wrong with me, and he would probably just make fun of me.

"I have chronic nightmares, and I have to take pills for them okay? I just forgot to take the pill last night, that's all. Stop flipping out." I told him like it was no big deal, trying to shrug it off.