Chapter 22

hello enjoy lovelies :~) 

p.s. i just started a new story called lover of emerald, it's a really cool plot so maybe you could check it out under my works?

--

[Kellin's POV]

I was literally counting down the seconds at this point to when I leave to see Jesse, words can't even begin to explain how excited I am. I've been waiting forever to see everyone, and now that it's almost here it feels unreal. I had less than a week left, and I'm currently on Vic's computer buying me an airplane ticket.

Speaking of Vic, he and I are doing great. We had our first argument last night, but it wasn't serious. We went out to eat at this pizza shop on campus and we both wanted to pay. In the end he ended up getting his way and paying, but I told him next time the bill was on me.

I have to admit I was a little iffy about going out to eat, not because I don't want to be seen with him in public or anything, but because I'm still afraid of food. I've gotten better, but an eating disorder doesn't go away overnight. I had half a piece of pizza and a small salad, and I tried to go throw it up in the bathroom, but Vic was smarter than I thought and found me before I could do anything. When he found me I broke down right there, not waiting until we got home and not caring who walked in at that point. I was tired of this eating disorder controlling my life, it's stupid and just an unneeded pain that I have to deal with.

"Kells!" I heard Vic practically scream in front of me, I must've spaced off again I thought.

"Sorry." I gave him a sheepish look to which he just chuckled at.

"Don't be, its fine." I don't know why I apologized, I just feel bad because I'm doing it all the time without meaning to.

"Anyways, as I was saying, the airline says the ticket will be $250 here and $250 back." Vic told me. I asked him to call the airline and as how much one was because it didn't say on the website.

"Okay, then what do I do? Will they like save me a ticket and whenever I get there I pay upfront?" I asked, curious because I had never be on a plane before or bought tickets so I don't know how this works.

"Yeah, they'll have you pay when you're there since you don't have a credit card that you can charge it to." Vic explained.

"Alrighty then." I said, took the mouse and went to go book the flight and buy the ticket, but before I could press the mouse key, Vic's hand stopped me.

I looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to speak. He looked hesitant, but did nonetheless. "This might sound stupid, but I don't care. I know we've only been dating for like a week and a half, but I really don't want to be away from you that long. So could I maybe go with you? I'll pay for my ticket and everything, and the hotel room. I just don't wanna be away from you, as dumb and cheesy as that sounds." Vic finished, a light blush on his cheeks. He was so cute.

"Of course you can come, I was actually thinking about asking you but I didn't want to seem too clingy." I admitted.

"Good." He said happily, smiling. I loved when he smiled, it was one of my favorite sights because I knew he was happy, and that's all I wanted for him, is to be happy.

We booked the flight, and I decided that I should call and tell Jesse that Vic is coming and I'll be staying at a hotel now instead of his house.

The phone rang twice and he answered. "Hey Kellbell." He practically sang, being his usually perky self.

"Hey Jess, I just wanted to tell you that we booked the tickets." I told him, purposely saying 'we' instead of 'I'.

"We?" He questioned, catching on like I knew he would.