Chapter 16: My Supergirl

By the time Chris,Carlo and Mark at the rooftop, Mark punched Chris' back and since no one gets to bully Chris, he screamed for help and Mark said;

          " Are you a girl or what? a real man doesn't scream when in danger! he fights back ! "

Then Bianca passed by the stairs and hurriedly went up and saw yelled;

          " MARK, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU  DOING? ARE YOU CRAZY?! "

Mark was surprised because of Bianca's appearance, but Mark began to be angry and curious to Bianca and asked;

          " WHY'D YOU REPLACE ME WITH HIM? HE'S NOT WORTH IT? YOU'RE NOT PERFECT TOGETHER! "

Bianca began laughing and Mark was confused.Bianca said ;

          " You must be kidding me? Chris and I are just Best Buddies you asshole! I'd never did replaced you but this is just a turn off, you're beating up my best buddy? Oh God! You're such a jerk Mark. "

Mark looked down at the floor and Bianca assisted Chris to clinic to get his wounds cured.Mark was sad for Bianca because, she loved Mark even she was cheated.Chris was thankful that Bianca was there for her in danger.He never knew that he can have a bestfriend/ best buddy like that.Bianca told Chris to be safe from Mark and Carlo because they might beat Chris again.

By the time they arrived at the clinic, Chris gave thanks to Bianca again and he got safe from his house.It'll be a few days before their Examination day and Chris texted Katie;

Chris: Hi Katie, How are you?

Katie: Oh I'm just fine, what about you.

Chris: Oh, I'm just fine (even if I feel sick)

then Chris and Katie started to have a conversation about their likes,dislikes,interests and so much more.Chris now knows that Katie has interest to guys with high marks in class and nice style.Katie already likes Chris but since she's checking Chris if he's really the one, she made him become challenged.Chris was somehow was ready for the challenge and now since his grades are just average, he'll be taking his classes to the next level to impress Katie, his crush.

( Is Chris gonna succeed or not? check out Chapter 17)