Chapter 11: Goodbye Jessica

a text from Jessica's mom

          " my dear,Bianca..I'm sorry for this but your bestfriend,my precious daughter passed away just earlier this morning because she ate poisoned food and it's expiry was last year and there was no medicine nor operation for that. I'm sorry that my daughter left you so early , may us both pray for her soul. Please spread and do visit help us my dear.Thank you "

Bianca can't believe on what she heard now that she lost her best -est friend.She withdrew an amount of  $1,000 from her bank account and gave it to Jessica's mom in an envolope and Jessica's mom hugged Bianca with tears and thanked because of her kind thing.

The school heard on what happened to Jessica and the school donated an amount of  $20,000 from the teachers and the students.Mark was acting strange because of what happened because...

Mark was behind of Jessica's death.Mark bought a chocolate bar and injected some poison inside the chocolate bar and packed it into a new wrapper.That was Mark's revenge to Jessica and now, Bianca is still sad because of her best -est friend's death.There was no inspection made because Jessica threw away the wrapper and she finished eating the chocolate bar.Bianca prayed for Jessica to be happy now that he's with our creator.She will truly miss Jessica and their best -est friendship. 

(Find out what happens next on Chapter 12)