Chapter 13: Paper Conversations

Bianca tried talking to Chris by letting him answer at her paper, later ..Chris stopped sleeping and started to answer Bianca's questions. Bianca didn't realize she can relate so much to Chris and same from Chris to Bianca.

Bianca was once a very quiet girl when she was a Freshman student and she can't relate to other classmates because they might tell him that Chris is such a show off (because Chris is rich as Bianca ) .Now, Chris made a new friend and until Lunch time, they get to eat lunch together in a table where no one wants to be with them but there's a problem.Mark is getting jealous because of Chris but Mark realizes that Chris is too ugly for Bianca.

It was homeroom day and since the last teacher is their adviser, The adviser asked'

          " so, how was your day with Chris? did you knew some facts about him? "

Bianca said "Yes" and she went infront of Chris and Mark's classmates and told;

          " Chris is a very nice guy, I thought he will be just really quiet but it turns out to be that he's my new Jessica but he's a guy and he's friendly and a gentleman also and he is just lacking out of time for social life and so I tried to became friends with him and we ended up being like bestfriends too, that's all.hehe "

Chris was forcing himself not to cry then Bianca high-fived with Chris and the two became best buddies from now on.Their classmates applauded at Bianca's speech and was very cool and now since their class ended, It was now dismissal time.They said good bye together and texted by the time they went by their houses, they had phone conversations via text only though.

(See what happens to Chris and Bianca after 3 days on Chapter 14 )