40| The Long Kiss Goodbye

Rocky POV

After about a hour of listening to Sky's jam session we had finally arrived back in Harlem. I parked the car in front of her house and killed the engine.

She grabbed her backpack and got out of the car.

"Come on. " She called from the stoop

I got out of the car and went inside shutting the door behind me. I follow her to her room, taking a seat on her neat bed. She had kicked off her shoes and connected her phone to a Bluetooth speaker.

"I see you love music"

"Yep, All kinds"

"Guess that's another thing we got in common" I implied

"Yea I guess we do have that in common. You have so much music" She mused

She started to pull out her clothes and hang them up.

"Let me see.. " I said

She then walked over to me with the bags, explaining everything she picked out.

"No try them on. I wanna see you in it"

She twisted her lips then grabbed the bags, walking to the door. I laughed and grabbed her hand

"Noo try them on in here. Model for me"

"Rakiiim" she whined

"Pleeease" I said flashing her my million dollar smile.

"Ok fine" she finally giving in.

She locked her eyes on me, slowing pulling at the strings at the front of her breast to loosen the lace. She then started to lift the bottom of the dress that stop slightly above her knees. She was lifting nice and slow being more seductive than I thought she could be. She now had the dress above her hips, revealing her black lace panties and a butterfly piercing hanging from her navel.

She continued to take the dress off, showing her matching lace brassiere that had her girls sitting upright. As she pulled the dress over her head I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front of her, pulling the dress over her head for her.

She jumped a little then just stood there. I ran my finger down the front of her body starting at the top of her breast, stopping at the hem of her panties. I put my hands on her waist then began to rub her thighs.
She put her arms around my neck like she was ready for the world.

I cupped her ass squeezing it gently then picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me. I walked over to the bed and laid her down on the bed positioning myself between her thighs.

I placed kisses on her inner thighs and made my way up her body until I came to her lips.

I kissed her with a fervent urgent need I've never known before. I parted her now shaking lips but she still kissed me back. I felt her body tremble underneath me.

"If you want me to stop tell me now" I whispered between kisses.

She said nothing, only pulled me harder against her. I kissed and sucked the nape of her neck and a soft moan escaped her succulent lips.