25| Betrayal

Skylar POV
Friday 12:08 a.m.

I tossed and turned for about the 20th time tonight. I had to be up for school in a couple of hours so It would be nice if I could get some sleep but instead here I was wide awake just thinking. I couldn't sleep but I sure could dream.

As I lay there just listening to the silent night I heard something outside, I just disregarded the sound until I heard it again this time it sounded like someone was on my fire escape outside my window. I slowly sat up, gripping my covers for dear life and I heard the noise again. I crept out of my bed and grabbed my Louisville Slugger that I keep next to my bed tip toeing to the window getting ready for whoever it was on the other side of the window but it was silent.

My heart was beating extremely fast and hard as I steadied my stance as if I was about to knock a baseball out of the park. The window shook! Definitely confirmation that someone was on the other side trying to get in.

"Sky.. Its me Rakim" He whispered yet yelled

I snatched my curtains back fiercely still clutching my bat seeing that it was him. He held his hands up in surrender then made the praying hands gesture, begging for me to let him in.

I just looked at him then slowly unlocked my window letting him in.

"Rakim, you scared the shit outta me" I said pretending that I was gonna hit him with the bat

He quickly flinched "Damn baby I'm sorry I just needed to talk to you" He said reaching for me but I quickly moved out of the way, maneuvering to my bed in the dark

"You and Carti sure do have funny ways of expressing the need to talk" I said

I heard him following me but he hit something on the way

"Fuck! " He hissed

"Sshh! "

"Damn Sky turn the lights on"

I huffed and walked over towards my door, flipping on the light switch. He had ran into my dresser and had a angry expression on his face.

I stood there eyeing him as I locked the door.

His face softened and he licked his lips, undressing my half clothed body.

"What is it Rakim? "

He snapped out of his thoughts and became serious again

"I couldn't sleep and I miss you"
He said walking towards me

I backed away not going far because I was already close to the wall. He placed his hands above my head leaning in dangerously close to my lips. That night he kissed me I thought I was going to die, he sent so much pleasure thru my body with just a kiss. I don't think I'd be able to contain my composure too good if he tried it again. I shivered involuntarily and closed my eyes to escape his stare. I felt his lips kiss my forehead and his body warmth drift away.

"I really do need to talk to you"He said while taking a seat on my bed

"About what? "

"I can't find Carti and I'm.. I'm scared for him"

"He's gone again? "