21| Paranoid

Carti POV

I was happy that I was welcomed back, shit actually went smoother than I thought. They didn't ask too many questions and hey don't ask don't tell right but for the most part I was telling the truth only sparing some details. I feel at ease a bit but I still cant figure out who got my gun. I had just pulled up to my house and I didnt see my mama's car- Thank God, I just wanna go in here and go to sleep.

I made to my room and everything looked to be the same, nothing obvious or out of the ordinary then again I probably wouldn't be able to tell, my room so damn dirty. I then walked over to my window and closed it then got in my bed. My phone then started ringing, I looked to see that it was Aniya was calling. I need to delete and block this bitch number, I Then answered the phone just to see what she could possibly want..

"What you want?" I answered getting straight to the point

"Jordan I know you don't wanna talk to me but let me just exp--"

"Look you ain't gotta explain nothing to me your actions is all the explanation I need"

"But Its not like that I really care about you an--"

"You care about me?" I intentionally laughed loud into the phone " So fucking another nigga and filing false police reports is how you show you care for me, Aniya? You couldn't even hold a nigga down for one week.."

"And you think you so loyal Jordan? Why was you gone for a week huh?"

"I was handling business.."

"Yea right so I guess Skylar is apart of that business?"

I sat straight up in my bed and looked at the phone in confusion

"What is you talking about?" I asked

"You know exactly who I'm talking about Jordan. Its nice to know that you find trust in her"

"If I could find trust in anybody it should've been you. I hope you and yo buddy have a nice family and life.."

"Jordan you kno--"

I then hung up in her face. How in the fuck did she know about me and Skylar?

------

Skylar POV

School had released about 5 minutes ago and I was waiting on Brandon's locker. We hadn't talked all week and I just wanted to make things right between us. I knew he would be coming for his locker any minute now to put his books up and head to practice. And just like clock work he turned the corner with Shadè all over him. I rolled my eyes already knowing she was about to say something to me.

"Um can we help you ?" She asked rolling her neck

I just ignored her "Brandon, can I talk to you?"

"Whatever you got to talk to say to him, you can say to me" She butted in again

I just looked at both of them and noticed how he was just allowing her to drill me

"Alright Brandon why did you nut in me last night?" I said loudly causing the by standers and people walking by to hear me