5| Ain't Nothing But A Gangsta Party

Rocky POV

It was nearing 9 and I could already tell this party was about to trash my whole spot. Cars were pulling up and I could here some commotion coming down the block.

But I ain't tripping, its all about Ferg tonight and besides some of them muthafuckas better help me clean up.

I hit the lights, replacing the normal house lights with purple led ones to give off a trippy effect then went to get the door.

A handful of niggas was at the door smoking a blunt. I looked at all them then stood back.

The DJ was blasting 2pac - I Get Around.

I frequently went to get the door letting more people in.

It was pushing 9:45 when Ferg and the rest of the MOB arrived.

"Bout time you showed up to your own party nigga."
I said laughing and doing Our brotherly hand shake.

"Nigga, you know it takes time getting this handsome."
Ferg said walking in.

Now it was a party, all my niggas was here.
Ferg, Twelvy, Nast, Bari, Illz, and our newest edition Carti... Wait where is Carti?

I walked back to the door and looked outside to see Carti being drilled by two girls.

"Ay Carti! Come On Man, It's some hoes in here looking for you! "

Next thing I saw was both of them bitches slapping the hell outta him and flipping they weave in his face. I couldn't contain my laughter.

"Man you aight? "
I asked thru my laughing

"Man, I'm young Carti fuck them hoes." Carti said popping his collar and adjusting his leather jacket.

"That's the spirit."
I said trying to get my laughter under control.

Everything had came together just like I planned. It was more women than niggas, everybody was turnt, and ain't nobody dead. You'd be surprised how many people come up mysteriously dead whether it be an OD because somebody tried a new drug or a fight break out and somebody's kid gets hit by a stray bullet.

I couldn't help but notice that ole girl ain't showed up yet. I knew her ass wasn't gone come.
Whatever her loss.
I was feeling the music when I felt somebody tap me on my shoulder. I turned around to see Amanda.
This one chick I messed with back then. Not exactly a girlfriend but just a cool ass chick that stayed down.

"Wassup Amanda."
I said giving her a hug.

"I aint know you was coming. I ain't even know you still lived around here. "

"I don't. I moved awhile ago. I had heard that somebody was gonna throw a lit party so I thought I'd stop by."
She said swaying to the music.

"Yea you never could resist a party."
I said looking over her at these niggas who had my vase tryna make a bong.

"Ay put that down! Hey it was nice talking to you."
I said before walking off, trying not to be rude.

Me and her was friends for awhile but our friendship had started to become rocky when I started selling. She would always try to get me to stop and lecture me about how I could end up dead or in jail. I understand now that she was just looking out for me and didn't wanna see me in either of those positions but I didn't understand that then until she just up and left. Seeing her tonight kind of came unexpected but I'm still doing the same thing I was doing 2 years ago so it's no point in going down memory lane cause we said some fucked up shit to each other before she disappeared.

Please Feel free to vote, voice your thoughts/comments and Share 💕