38| Family Matters

Skylar POV

My eyes fluttered opened and I inhaled the relaxing scent of Rakim who was peacefully sleeping underneath me. I slowly rose from his chest and he tightened his grip around my waist so I laid my head back down and started to trace random things on his chest.

I tried to get up again but he just pulled me back down. I let it a sigh and just laid back down again. My stomach rumbled, sending vibrations onto him. His eyes shot open and he looked at me in which I was already looking at him with a smile.

"I've been trying to get something to eat. "

He smiled "Why you ain't just say that? "
He then released his grip and put his head above his head. I got up and ran to the fridge, it really wasn't anything in there worth eating.

"Rakim I'm hungry.. " I whined

But he just rolled over, turning his back to me. I ran over to him and jumped into the bed next to him. I caressed his face then he rolled on top of me, releasing his dead weight

"Rakim get up, you're heavy" I said out of breath

"Why should I? "

"Because .."

"Because what? "

"Because your fat ass is hurting me! " I said

He laughed and slightly rose up, now hovering over me. I inhaled alot of oxygen then exhaled deeply stabilizing my breathing.

"I'm sorry baby. I'd never hurt you" He said with a sincere smile.

"Come on, let's get ready to go so we can get some clothes for you. " He said then got up and went into the bathroom. I Followed behind him and we both started brushing our teeth. Just when he was about to spit in the sink I bumped him with my hip making him spit on the counter.

I continued to brush my teeth like nothing happened with a little smirk on my face. I looked at him thru the mirror , smiling and nodding his head. I quickly finished brushing my teeth and ran out of the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the bed lacing my black creepers then grabbed my phone that was on the floor. I stood in the middle of the room reading the text that I must of got last night from Brandon.

I read over it and texted him back.

Just when I pressed send I felt a hard slap on my butt making me jump and drop my phone.

"Come on you ready to go ma? " He said smiling

I looked at him and he looked so handsome. He had on this red sepreme  jacket, these blue jeans with roses and some white shoes.

"You see something you like?" He said smirking at me

"Maybe.." I said twirling a strand of hair on my finger

He licked his soft lips and eyed me head to toe then stepped close to me.

"How long do you think you're gonna be like this?"

"Like what?" I asked

"Innocent?"

"As long as I can" I said nervously. I'm going to need alot of restraint for him.