11| Suspect

Rocky POV

I made it to the house and went back to my room looking at the money. I just laid across my bed and put my hands behind my head. I still had this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I grabbed my phone and called Carti. I need to know what's going on with this nigga. I called him and after the first ring it went to voicemail. Why won't he pick up the fucking phone? This nigga is deliberately declining the calls and I want to know why. I wasn't gone stress myself over this shit because I know he'll come back around with some kind of elaborate ass fabricated story as to why he ain't come so I'ma just chill for now and let shit unfold.

•••

"Well well well, so you and your boys think you can take whats mines and get away with it huh mane?"

"I don't know what the fuck you talking about" I said firmly

"Oh you don't? What if I told you that I know for a fact that it was you."

"I don't give a fuck what you know or who let you know, if you ain't got no proof then you can just raise up out my face!"

"I have more than enough proof, Rakim"

"How the fuck you name man?!"

"It doesn't matter now. Everyone is gonna know your name after this. it's gonna be all over the news and on a nice tombstone!"

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I jumped up out of my sleep to someone banging on my door. I grabbed my glock and slowly crept downstairs to the door. I peeped thru my living room window and saw Ferg, Twelvvy and Yams.

"Damn, nigga the hell took you so long"
Ferg said as he walked in

They all came in going straight to the living room.

"Wassup Rocky. You good?"
Yams asked noticing my off disposition

"Yea I'm straight. Whats going on?"

"So, we went to Carti mama house and she said she ain't seen him all day. I'm getting worried."
Twelvvy said to me

"Cool it man, lords never worry. Has he stopped by here by chance today?"
Yams asked me

" Nah. I called him earlier today but he ain't answer"

We just looked at each other, each of us displaying a different version of concern.

"Y'all don't think he acting a little sus not showing up to the heist and going ghost?" Ferg asked

"He could have a reasonable explanation so what we not gone do is jump to conclusion. First we gone figure out where he's at and make sure he's ok then we'll go from there aight?"
Yams said

"Aight"
We all said in unison

"Aight, well we just came by to make sure everything was all good. Hit me up if you need anything and if you see Carti."
Yams said while walking out, Ferg and Twelve following in his footsteps.

"Will do."
I said as I watched everyone leave just as quickly as they came.

Something definitely don't feel right.

•••

Please Feel free to vote, voice your thoughts/comments and Share 💕

What do you think is the reason for Carti being MIA?