4| Building Attraction

Rocky POV

I had been out running a few errands and applying the finishing touches for my man's birthday party just about all day when I had got a phone call from my boy Ferg trying to be nosey.

"Nigga, what you want? "
I questioned already knowing what he was about to ask me.

"Bruh Bruh, I know you got some fine shawty's picked out for me."
Ferg stated oppose to asking

I laughed in the phone cause I was 100% right

"You know I got you Fergie Ferg. The ladies gone be there just relax and let me handle it. "

"Yo don't be playing with me. I don't want my party to be looking like your shit did. All them niggas had the nigga to hoe ratio all messed up!"
Ferg recalled, cracking his self up

My birthday was about 2 weeks ago and it wasn't even like that. I left my party early because I had some business to take care of and of course when I left the ladies did too, aint my fault them niggas aint jiggy like me.

"Just know that I got hella hoes. But I gotta finish this shit up- I'm out. "

"Alright, dont forget the henny! "
Ferg reminded

"Aight, ASAP."

"ASAP."
Ferg repeated and ended the call.

•••

I had everything all taken care of.

Plastic Cups-Check
Plastic Plates-Check
Plastic Silverware- Check

They wasn't about to break none of my good shit.

I headed to the liquor store to get the Henny and some jolly ranchers for my old heads that like to sip dirty sprite.

I was headed back to the front of the store when I heard the bells at the top of the door sound. I looked to see who it was. Even when I'm in simple places like a corner store I always stay on my shit cause its alot of lame ass niggas that would love to catch me slipping. I noticed it was the girl from this morning, what was her name? Blue? Cloud? Blue Sky? Skylar! That's it! I walked to the aisle she was on so I could run into her.

"Excuse Me."
I said then looking closely at her, acting like I didn't recognize her.

"Skylar, right? The pretty girl from the block. "

"Yea, hey."
she said, walking past me.

Honestly this girl was a dime to me but she seemed a little... off---like she didn't respond to me the way all the other girls did. She just minded her business and kept it moving, like I wasnt even that pretty muthafucka. I kinda like that.

I followed her. I wanted to know if she was coming to the party.

"Did you tell your friends about my party tonight?"
I asked her. I needed some chicks like her to stop by, for Ferg thirsty ass.

"Um, yea.. they said they'd be there"
She said and started walking to the front. I just followed her cause a nigga wasn't done talking to her yet.

"What about you?"
I really wanted her to come. I guess I was a building an attraction to her.

"Uhh, I uhh have studying to do... yunno school stuff."

Hold on.

Pause.

I know she aint just swerve me..

"Oh--- school stuff"

What grade was she in? I knew she looked a little young but she got a mature vibe to her. Hope she ain't no Freshman or no shit.
We got to the register and I grabbed her stuff, paying for it like the gentleman I am. We walked out the store and she just seemed so unbothered by my presence. I guess she could feel me looking at her because she looked at and said-

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it. But uh I know you got school stuff to do but I would really appreciate it if you'd come. You aint gotta stay long or nothing like that. Just stop by, see if you like it. If not you can leave."
I said trying to convince her.

"Ok fine."
She said

Yess!

"Cool, aight it start at 9 - see you then."
I told her. She just looked blank and walked away.

This chick is mad weird.

Please Feel free to vote, voice your thoughts/comments and Share 💕