22| Falling

Rocky POV

I was in my room laid on my bed smoking a blunt. It was so much shit going on in my head, I hate when I get like this.. all emotional and shit.
All the pain that I've been pushing away all comes rushing to the surface at once. I smoke to try and alleviate it but lately that ain't been working. Its like the more I try to run from it, the more intense it gets. It be days like this where I wish I had someone that I could just talk to about all this shit just to get it out of my system.

I heard someone knocking at my door. Honestly, I hope this ain't Carti, the last thing I need is something else to worry about. I headed downstairs and looked thru the peephole to see Skylar holding some board or something. Damn, I definitely wasn't expecting her.

"Wassup Sky?" I laughed, I don't know why what I said was funny to me

"..Hey, you busy?" She asked me

"Nah, come in.." I stood back allowing her to enter.

"Thank you " She said walking in.

I shut the door and locked it behind her.

"So whats up? You miss me already?" I said smirking at her

She rolled her eyes and smiled " You a cocky lil thang ain't you ?"

" Babygirl, aint nothing little about me but cocky.. I might be"

"Whatever." She said giggling

"But uhh.. whats that? You need help with a project or something?" I said pointing at the covered board she brought with her.

She looked down and started to play with her fingers

"Its uh..something I wanted to share with you"

"Like a gift?"

"Yea kinda.. but you cant keep it" She said

I laughed at what she said

"Then that's not a gift Sky."

"Well, then.. I just want you to see it"

I raised my brow at her

"You can show it to me in my room, come on"

She followed me upstairs and sat the board on the floor next to my door. She walked around touching and observing my things. I just plopped down on my bed resting on my elbows watching her walk around.

"You like what you see?" I asked her

"I do actually, its very.. retro" She complimented

She then walked over to my records picking one up in particular and placing it on the record player. I then heard the sounds of Smokey Robinson and The Miracles- Much Better Off playing softly. She began to sway her hips to the soothing sounds. I then walked behind her putting my hands on her hips, dancing with her.

"What you know about this?"

She then turned around to face me, wrapping her arms around my neck