14| King Of Sorrow

Rocky POV

I stared at her in disbelief completely at a lost for words feeling the pressure of anger and saddness build inside of me. She held her head in her hands in an attempt to hide her tears.

"Amanda.. When I ask you this I want a simple answer. Did you keep it? "

"....No"

"WHY THE FUCK NOT AMANDA?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME ! TO US?! " I was completely outraged

"Because.. "

"BECAUSE WHAT!? PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME"

"BECAUSE I WAS SCARED OK! RAKIM I LOVED YOU WITH EVERYTHING IN ME BUT YOU DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH ABOUT ME TO STOP SELLING AND TO GET OUT OF THAT STUPID ASS MOB SHIT" She shot back at me with nothing but fire in her eyes

"I didn't care enough to-- what the fuck are you talking about? I told you a thousand times that if I didn't do something me and my family was gonna be back on the streets and I wasn't gone let that happen AGAIN! My mama and sister depended on me and I thought of all people you'd understand that! "

"Rakim! You could get a job like everybody else, you saw what happened to your brother.. Why would you follow in that path? "

"Because my fucking brother died a man providing for all of us after our dad left. He didn't work no sorry ass 9 to 5 for chump change that barely paid our rent! You know what Amanda you got some nerve.. You never knew what it was like to struggle, you never even had a job. It's plain to see who the the real selfish one is here. So why don't you do what you do best and just leave. "

She looked at me with a fist full of tears in her eyes and I was fighting back tears of my own but she didn't move. We had been thru too much to pick up where we left off and what she just told me had my heart on overload. It was best that we just left each other alone... for good.

"I didn't come here to upset you. I wanted to tell you the truth. "

"Thank you. Thank you so much for clearing your conscious, I hope you can sleep well at night knowing that OUR child is dead"

She just burst into tears and ran out the door. I didn't even bother to chase her. I been done with that shit

Please feel free to vote, share, and comment your thoughts 💕

Love Affairजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें