18| Fine Wine

Rocky POV

I decided that I was gone take Skylar out on a date. I'm feeling her and I need a little help forgetting Amanda. I still can't believe she did that shit. It really hurt but it ain't no sense in crying over shit I cant change.

I didn't tell her where I was taking her just to mess with her head. And according to her mama I did just that. I knew where I wanted to take her and hopefully she liked it because I didn't do shit like this often. We was riding in a comfortable silence with light music playing. I couldn't help but to sneak a peek at her every now and then. She had her legs crossed, giving me a little more thigh to look at thanks to this slit she had. I knew she could feel me looking at her but she was hiding behind her hair. I ran my finger down her thigh and she jumped a little bit but still didn't look at me. I just smiled and kept driving deciding to leave her alone for now.

------

We arrived to this nice spot in Manhattan called Ciao Bella. I got out and went to open her door, grabbing her hand to help her out.

"Thank you. "

"You welcome beautiful"

He walked into the restaurant and was greeted by a hostess.

"Reservations for Rakim Mayers" I told her

"Yes sir, Good Evening. Your space is awaiting, right this way. "

We followed her to an elevator and she pressed the button for us.

"Your destination is at the 16th floor. You two enjoy your evening" She stated with a smile and walked away

We got into the elevator and I pressed the button.

"Rakim this place is beautiful"

I stood in front of her placing my hands on both sides of her on the support rails

"Just like you. "

She blushed and put her head down. I lifted her chin with my index finger making her look at me.

"You don't have to be shy around me. I don't bite.. Unless you want me to" I said to her

She began to laugh and I just gazed in her eyes.

"Seriously though.. You don't have to hide from me "

"Neither do you" She said, looking back into my eyes and for once I was the one that felt uncomfortable.

The bell dinged and the doors opened. I took her hand and escorted her outside.

She gasped and clutched my hand tighter