12| Lost

Skylar POV

After Rakim left its like something in me was longing for him to come back. I quickly tried to discard the feeling but I couldn't shake it. I just sat on the couch trying to get a grip on my life. I then heard a knock at the door making me jump a little. I went to the door making sure to look thru the peep hole...

"Hey, I didn't know you was stopping by...whats up?"
I said kind of unsure of why he was here

"Yea, I need to talk to you."

I just looked at him for a moment as it tried to figure out why. I pushed the thought away and  stepped aside allowing him to come in. He walked in quickly and started pacing a bit.

"So, what's up?"
I asked curiously.

"So, what do you do when your friends expect you to do something but you're not quite sure that you want to do it?"

"Well, I'd just tell them that I don't feel comfortable doing whatever it is and if they're your real friends then they'll understand and respect you."

He just kind of looked at me with a blank facial expression.

"Carti, is everything ok?"

"Yea I'm just--"

The ringing of his phone cut him off. He looked at the phone but didn't answer it, quickly stuffing it back into his pants pocket.

"I gotta go" he said then quickly dashed out of the front door leaving me abruptly.

I just walked outside looking lost; he was already gone. I just went back in the house making sure to lock the door behind me.

What the hell was that about?

Please Feel free to vote, voice your thoughts/comments and Share 💕