34| Redemption

Sunday
9:14 AM

Rocky POV

I woke up early this morning feeling anxious. I was excited to see Sky but also nervous as fuck. I've heard that you don't know a women until you've made her mad and I'm pretty sure I did more than that but I ain't gone bitch out.

I got up and began to get myself together then getting in the shower.

After about 30 minutes I was out and putting on my clothes. I decided on my VLONE white hoodie, black pants and black tims. I sprayed on some Cologne and grabbed Sky's stuff that I bought last night then headed out the door.

I walked to her house and freed my hands before knocking on the door. The door soon opened and I was greeted by Ms. Wright

"Oh hello Rakim how ya doing? " she greeted with a warm smile and embraced me with a hug

"Good morning, I'm good thanks for asking but is Sky here by chance? "

Her shoulders and smile dropped at my question

"She is but she's not in a so pleasant mood right now, she's been that way since yesterday. She won't even talk to me but she might actually be happy to see you. Come on in"

I grabbed the gifts that were perfectly wrapped and walked inside.

"Oooh! You got her all of that? " She asked seeing all the different colored gift bags and wrapped presents

"Yes ma'am "

"Now if that don't cheer her up then she's the devil but look I gotta go, I'm running late for work but you go on up there and let's hope she let you in because she sure as hell didn't do it for me"

"Ok thank you"

She then walked out the door and I headed upstairs to Sky's room. I heard some music playing so that means at least she's up. I knocked on the door and heard some shuffling. The door then unlocked and slowly opened.

She looked at me with a blank expression

"Hey.. " I said awkwardly

"..Hi" She said back surprisingly

"Um I got some stuff I wanted to give you. . You know for your birthday"

She scratched her wild hair and walked away pulling the door opened in the process. I walked in and sat all her things on her bed. She was painting away on her easel.

"Skylar I really wanted to come her to apologize about what I said to you yesterday, I didn't mean it. I wasn't thinking of you and how you felt. But I just want you to understand that I'm a very different kind of guy that could potentially bring danger into your life. That's what I was thinking about when I said what I said to you- I don't wanna hurt you. So I do apologize and I really hope you can forgive me."

She stopped painting and walked over to me stopping directly in front on me, leaving only a small space between us. I looked down into her eyes and finally noticed that she only had on a tight fitted tanktop and boyshorts.

She was staring into my eyes and I was staring back.

"So?" She simply stated yet asked.