27| Wrong

Rocky POV

I pulled up to these apartments on Lexington Avenue, quickly parking then heading to the 5th floor.

I knocked on the door loudly, not wanting to be out here for long. I then heard the door unlock then open. The door chain was still there so someone peeped out then shut the door again. The door then fully opened..

"Wassup Asia.. " I said walking in

"Rocky, I been blowing you up for days and you never hit me back and now you just think you can pop up? Nah G, it don't work like that.. " She said closing the door and following closely behind me

"So what? " I swiftly turn turned around startling her a bit- she was already getting on my damn nerves

"..So what? Am I not worth a simple text? It's been over a month since I last saw you. Don't you care about me? " She said looking at me thru glossy orbs

Truth is, I honestly don't but of course I'm not gonna tell her that. Im here for one thing and one thing only and I wasn't about to fuck that up before I actually fuck her. She was good for it but she was also easy, and that's not a good look but I use it to my advantage.

"Look Asia, Of course I care about you why you think I'm here? I missed you, I just been caught up in alot of shit but now that I got time I thought I'd stop by ." I lied, pulling her close to me by her waist and planting kisses on her neck.

She threw her head back and just that quick I had her where I wanted her. I began to suck on her neck then cupped her ass lifting her up. I walked us to her room, placing her on the bed.She then pulled me on top of her , taking my shirt off caressing my torso and slowly trailing down to my pants. She unbuckled them and pulled them down, leaving me in my briefs.

She undressed herself, pulling her shirt off exposing her plump breast tossing her blouse on the floor then she pulled her pants off, revealing her bare pussy.

She bit her lip then began to play with herself moaning my name.

"Mmm.. I missed you so much " She moaned

I thumbed her clit to get her wetter than what she already was before I slid in. I moved in a quick circular motion causing her to arch her back a little. I then rubbed the inside of her lips, massaging her entrance.

I began to rub my dick up and down her lips, slowing down at her core barely putting my head in then taking it back out..

"Stop teasing me" She whined

I then slid in her slowly causing her wince and hiss

"Fuck! Mmm.. you feel bigger than last time"

I started off slow so she could get used to the size then I began to pick up my pace. She screamed my name and gripped my back as I grabbed a fistful of her hair, thrusting in and out. She gasped for air and started to quiver under me. Her pussy tightened around me then I felt my dick get extremely warm. She then sat up, changing the positions with her now on top. She kneeled down, wrapping her lips around my dick slowly working me in and out of her mouth.

Her tongue was long and soft, seeming to lick every inch of my dick. Her head moved back and forth and she managed to get all of me in her mouth causing her lips to kiss my balls. I felt the warmth of her throat and just as I was about cum she took it out .

She mounted me and once she had me deep inside she began to wind her hips slowly. I held onto her waist, countering her moves underneath. She quickened her stride and leaned directly over me. I then sucked on her titties and she continuously moaned my name.

We both came at the same time and she collapsed on top of me. Our breathes were short and heavy- I could feel her pussy throbbing on my dick, I slowly pulled out then laid her sleeping body next to me.

I laid there feeling rejuvenated. I closed my eyes but quickly opened them. I could see Skylar's face clear as day. I tried to ignore it and close my eyes again but she was still there, smiling all bright at me. I sat up feeling extremely guilty but I can't explain why. We aint in a relationship but I couldn't shake this guilt. I then got up and began to gather my things.

"Rocky.. " I heard her call me in her sleep

"Huh? "

"Where are you going? "

"Uh I got something to go take care of"

I heard her whine "I don't want you to go"

"I know but I have to, I'll call you later"

"Ok, don't forget"

"Alright, I'm out" I then left her apartment.

Even though Sky wasn't my girl I definitely feel very close to her and I know its wrong what I just did but I haven't had sex with nobody since I met her..

I got in my car and drove back to my house. My drive was accompanied by my loud guilt .

I know it's wrong

I know it's wrong

Father please forgive us

Couldn't tell the difference and it's on me

I don't need to seek attention

Just to keep these womens on me

I know it's wrong

I know it's wrong

Fuckin' on that bitch and I know it's wrong

She talk to my dick like an intercom

Layin' her out in the hallway

Double strappin' on a ratchet bitch

So she don't take me to Maury

Man I done lost me a classy bitch

Rocky still learning the hard way

I rapped to myself. I need to get my shit together

Please feel free to drop a comment, vote and share 🌹