10| Money Man

Rocky POV

I got up to a text from Twelvvy letting me know that we had a meeting this morning.
We was about to get into some heavy shit. I'm talking 'bout M's. We was about to hit the biggest lick that we ever done, no petty shit either. I began to get ready, tending to my hygiene.

I put on all back, grabbed my phone and headed to the underground. The Underground is basically a hidden off spot we go to when The Mob is making very confidential plans. Nothing gets in or out this place without it being permitted first--that goes for plans, money, drugs, and people.

I made it to my destination and checked my surroundings before ringing the buzzer. Someone opened the slot on the door that only revealed their eyes.
About 5 locks unlocked and the door quickly opened. I walked in turning to Yams dapping him.

Everybody was hear all but Carti. This nigga so damn unreliable when it comes to shit like this, he's the newest addition to the Mob and the youngest.

"Where is Carti? Twelvvy, did you call him to let him know that we was meeting ?"
Yams asked

"Yea, it goes straight to voicemail. I sent him a couple texts too"
Twelvvy said

Yams just nodded his head and rubbed his chin, something that I noticed he did when he was in thought.

"Alright, We gotta get started. In about 3 hours two vans filled with about half a million each are gone hit the streets. Now this heist ain't like the ones y'all used to, this ones different.. The slightest mistake could end your life so everybody needs to pay attention and follow instructions."
Yams explained to us

"Now if we do this right we can get in get the shit and get out without them even having the slightest clue as to who hit they shit. We all know that Antonio and his crew ain't got shit on us because we been under the radar, staying low-key. We know all about them and they know nothing about us and we gonna keep it that way. Everybody is required to where these mask with ya hoodies. We will not address anyone by name that goes for nicknames too, this whole job will be done in silence. Get In and get out no extra shit, y'all got that ?"

Everybody nodded their heads silently.

"Good, Good."
Yams nodded his head in approval.

We basically stayed underground until the time began to approach for us to get to our post and hold our positions. Yams had basically showed us the blueprint and map with all the checkpoints that lead up to where we come in. Everything was planned out. We all said a prayer together and headed to our destination.

•••