26| Bad Crimes

Rocky POV

I went back to my house with a better understanding of what's going on with Carti. This nigga done crossed The MOB. We got rules and regulations to this shit- and the most important one is no unknown side deals. Everything needs to be discussed first because this is serious business especially the cocaine industry. I remeber when I caught my first body like it was yesterday.

I was 16 years old, new to the game but it wasnt no boundaries for me like I gave Carti, I didn't have the luxury of starting with weed and making my way up to get the hang of it . I was thrust right into the shit and I got a rude awakening real quick when I did my first deal.

I was supposed to go get my first kilo in exchange for the money that my boss, Bones gave to me.. I'll never forget that man. Everything went smooth with the deal,it was a quick and fairly easy exchange. I took the coke back to Bones and he kicked my fucking ass, bad. He later explained to me that the guy had ripped me off, meaning Bones got ripped off because it was his money.

That nigga sold me a kilo of half coke and half dry wall. Bones made me kill him, he taught me to never let a nigga cross me because you'll forever have to prove yourself if you do. I gunned him down that same day and got away with it, from that point on Bones taught me to always test the work first and never let a man put fear in you or cross you. And he taught me well because I killed him the next year.

I had an idea of who Carti got the coke from, it's only one other drug lord that got supply like that in Harlem and that was Antonio.

I laid my throbbing head on my pillow looking at the ceiling then finally falling asleep.

-----

I woke up with the same headache I fell asleep with and all the memories of what I was told last night flooded my mental. I grabbed my phone ignoring the irrelevant texts I had and went straight to Yams quickly dialing his number

"Yooo whats good? "He said still sounding asleep

It was 9:27 a.m. so I know he was still asleep but I was up early so might as well get to it.

"We need to meet up, everybody.. Right now" I said

"Aight Rocky, gimmie 45" He said

"Aight ASAP" I said

"ASAP"

I then hung up the phone and went straight to the bathroom doing my hygiene before I headed out.
I locked up my crib and got in my car heading Underground. I was the first one there so I quickly went in locking all the locks behind me. I took a seat on the couch and threw my head back, closing my eyes.

"Well well well.. If it isn't The Notorious King Of the Streets- How's it going Rocky? "

"Its going good man.. Shits good"

"Ooh Shits good huh? Yea I bet it is.. With everybody knowing the danger of just speaking your name and answering to your commands. Yea that feels real good but here's the thing Rocky, that's my job. I'm the king of these streets, people are supposed to draw back in fear at the sound of my name and answer to my commands not yours! You think you run this shit by yourself nigga? I run you, you work for me! "