Chapter 53

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

Wedding

I woke up in Elijah's and I's big bed and he was not there . Obviously . Rebeka said we were to follow tradition. No seeing the bride until she walks down the asisle in white ! I sighed and looked at my clock . 11:00 a.m . The wedding was at twilight this evening outside in the rose garden behind the mansion . I got up and walked out in my robe and nightgown , knowing that the girls were waiting downstairs to pamper me . The boys were still at the Boarding house .

" Anna , come on . Time for hair , make up and nails ! " Caroline said , pulling me upstairs . She was one of my 5 bridesmaids ( Katherine , Elena , Taita , Rebeka and Caroline . )

So there I sat in a chair for almost 5 hours while them painted , waxed , curled and styled me . Someone walked through the door downstairs and then we heard a knock in the door .

" Who is it ?  " Elena called .

" Just me . " a fimiliar voice said .

" You guys , can I talk to Damon alone a second ? " I asked .

They all walked out and Damon walked into my bathroom where beauty supplies was scattered everywhere .

" Geez . It looks like Rite Aid threw up in here . " he said .
I rolled my eyes .

" I forgot to give you your wedding present , so I thought I'd do it in person . " he said , handing me a small box with a silk bow .

I opened it and gasped . A pearl bracelet with a crystal heart and a A on it engraved in diamonds .
" Damon ...it's beautiful . " I breathed .

" It made me think of you . " he said .

I pulled him into a hug. And then it occurred to me . I didn't have anyone to walk me down the aisle  .

" Damon , I hate to ask this . But ... can you walk me down the aisle ? " I asked .
Damon looked surprised , but smirked .
" I'd love to , Miss Petrova. " he said , kissing my hand .

I nodded and then Rebeka shooed him out so they could finish on me . Katherine did my hair , Rebeka and Tatia did my makeup and Caroline and Elena did my nails and toes .

After another hour of that , They slid me into my wedding dress . I spun around and looked in the mirror after they tightened my corset . My dark hair fell in loose curls down the middle of my back , longer then any of the other girls . My make up was light and nautual and my nails were french manicured.

" OH ! Something blue ! " Caroline said .

I looked at Tatia and smiled , putting on my sapphire and pearl necklace and the bracelets given to me by Damon and Bonnie  .

" Elijah sent you this . To go with my set . " Tatia said , handing me a sapphire and pearl hair comb.

It was the most beautiful comb I'd ever seen with a porcelin white rose in the middle .Tatiana carefully slid it into place in my thick dark hair .
" Dark , just like mamma's . " she said .
I smiled .

" I guess we should go get ready . We'll send in the pep team . " Rebeka said , walking out .

" Pep team ? " I muttered.

"  RAH RAH go team ! " Damon said , walking in in a suit with a white rose lapel.

" You look great . " I said .

" Yeah , me and my "captivateing " eyes . " he said .

I blushed crimson and Damon looked me up and down .
" You look ...... " he started .
" Too much ? " I asked .
" Not at all . You look stunning . Aphorditte would cry at the sight of you . " he said .