Chapter 15

Note - Sorry if things are out of order in the story , it's because I missed a few episodes , so I made some of it up and tweeked it . -

* Anastsia's P.O.V *

It's been a month since Elijah lied to me and Klaus and I have been getting closer and closer . The sting of Elijah's words is still  deep . I wrote in my diary and when I looked at the clock , it was 7:00 p.m  . I slept all day ? That's wierd. I got up and put on black jeans and a white tank top and started walking toward the Mikealson Manor . As I was walking , I bumped into someone . Damon . He glared at me .
" Well look  , if it isn't Klaus's litte woman . " he said sarcastically .
" Shut up , Damon. You're just like Elijah ! " I growled .
" What did he do ? " Damon asked , suprised .
" He lied to me . " I said , as I pushed passed him .

I got to the Mikealson house and everything was silent . Nobody was in the house . I heard a door slam upstairs and I ran to it . I walked into the room and saw Klaus sitting in his usual chair , only this time he was tied up . I ran to his side and started to untie him .

" No , just go ." he said.

" No. Who did this ? Why ? " I asked  .

" There's no time, just listen to me. I'm sorry. I have to tell you ... what Elijah said about Tatiana and I is true . " Klaus said .

I gasped and staggered back into someone's arms .

" Hello again , Anastasia . " Mikeal said .

I screamed .

" Let her go ! I'll do anything ! Kill me ! Take me ! Please, don't hurt her ! " Klaus screamed .

Mikeal laughed .

" Not her . Please anyone , anything but her. " Klaus said .

" Why should I let her go when I can finish off two of my sons at once ? " he asked .

" Please . " Klaus pleaded.

Mikeal laughed again .

" I'll be back , Klaus . Don't wait up . " he said , pulling me out the door .

Mikeal drug me out to the middle of the woods and tied me up between two trees . I tried to fight it , but the rope burned my wrists .

"Don't even bother. The ropes are made of White Ash bark .  " Mikeal said .

He took out a knife and cut the bottom of my top to expose my stomach and then he held the knife over a fire .

" Why are you doing this ? " I asked .

" It's nothing personal to you , dear . I always liked you ... it was Esther that hated you. She's the one who wanted you dead in the first place . " he said .

" Why ? " I asked .
" Because you were taking her boys away from her and you were making them fight all the time . " Mikeal said .

" I never meant to ... I didn't even know ... " I said .

" I know . " he said .

" Did Tatia and Klaus have an affair ? " I asked .

Mikeal looked up from his knife.
" Yes . Elijah almost killed him because of it . They got into an argument during dinner and Esther decided to do the spell . She couldn't  actually finish you off because she knew it would hurt the boys to much . " Mikeal said as he pulled the knife oof of the fire and started to cut me with it . I screamed .

* Klaus's P.O.V *

He's gonna kill her . I know he is and it's my fault . I should've told her sooner , Elijah was right. Finn , Elijah , Rebeka and Kol walked in with the Salvatore brothers .