Chapter 25

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I woke up the next morning with a raging headache !
" DAMON ! " I yelled .

He walked in with breakfast on a tray with a glass of blood .

" Morning ! " he said happily . 
" YOU GOT ME DRUNK ! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING DID WE ?! DAMN ! WE DID DIDN'T WE! I KNEW IT ! " I yelled .

Damon looked suprised .

"Calm down ! Nothing happend . I wish it did ! DAMN I wish it did , but it didn't ! " He said .

I sighed and took a deep breath , calming down .

Damon put the tray on my lap .
" I'm sorry . I didn't mean to lose it , it's just .... to soon . " I said , taking a sip .

" No problem . I understand .

I nodded and after I ate , Damon handed me 2 pieces of paper .

" What's this ? " I asked .

" 2 tickets to go see the Breaking Dawn premere tonight . " he said , gleefully .

" Oh , that's so ...... awesome ! I can't wait until we go ! " I said , pulling him into a hug .

He smiled and pulled me closer . I had made a decison . I was going to throw myself into a busy and full life . No more dwelling on anything unpleasent !

Damon and I went to the Mystic Grill and he got a milkshake that we shared like in old movies with two straws .

I grabbed Damon's wrist and looked at his watch . 1 hour and a half until the movie .

" Anna  , did I ever tell you how beautiful you are ? " Damon asked , smirking .

I rolled my eyes .
" Did I ever YOU how captivating and beautiful your eyes are ? " I asked him .

He looked surprised .
" No , I don't think you ever mentioned that . " he said .

I laughed .

We got up and Damon drove to the movie theater . We walked in and got the best seats in the back and he put an arm around me while we waited for the movie .

I screamed like a teenage fan girl when Edward came in the screen with the rest of the girls in the theater and Damon laughed . We shared popcorn and after the movie , Damon and I walked out hand in hand and drove back to my house . Damon walked me to the door and we were quiet a moment .

" Thank you . " I said .

" For what ? " Damon asked.
" Caring about me . " I said and then before I knew it , Damon pulled me into a kiss and I tangled my fingers in his dark hair .

I needed to forget and he could help me .

We pulled back and we both looked shocked .
" Do you want to come in ? " I asked .

Damon smirked and picked me up , carrying me inside and up to my room .