Chapter 34

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

" Tatiana ." I growled .

" Anna , shhhh , it's alright . " Elijah said , pulling me close .

I pushed him away .

" No , it's NOT alright !Everything I've known is a lie ! " I yelled .

Everyone was silent . I started to pace , my fuzzy blue slippers scuffling on the floor .

" This has to end . " I whispered .

" Maybe she's changed . " Elena said .

I snapped my head up to glare at her .
" And how would you know ? The one who's known her longest is me and it's me she's stabbed in the back with her dagger . You have no room to  talk . None of you do . " I hissed .

I turned around and walked into my bedroom and laid down on the bed crying .

* Elena's P.O.V*

I think Anastasia has lost her mind . She stormed into her room and slammed the door . Elijah sighed .
" Is she alright ? " Rebeka asked .

" You can imagine the shock she's in . " Elijah said .

" Do you really think she'd kill Tatia ? " Kol asked

" There is no doubt in my mind . " Elijah said .

" Why ? " Damon asked .
" Because Niklaus was an ass and he and Tatia had several affairs when Anna was out of town . " I said , glaring at my brother .
" Biggest mistake of my millenium .  " Klaus muttered.

" Wait , how come we didn't know any of this ? " Stefan asked .
" Because , she didn't want you to know . Nobody knows anything that she doesn't WANT you to know . " I said .

" Will she be alright ? " Caroline asked .

" In time . I suppose. "I said .
" ENGAGED ! " Damon said and it was clear that he was only thinking about that word the whole time .

" Yes , Damon . My ex lover is going to be my new sister in law . " Klaus muttered.

" You're getting married ? " Damon asked again.

I grabbed his hand . I knew this was hard for him .

" Yes , Anastasia and I are going to be married . " Elijah said .

" But .... why ? " Damon asked .
" Because I want to spend eternity with the love of my millenium . Isn't that why people normally get married ?" Elijah asked .

It was silent a moment .

" Tomarrow night , Elijah , please bring Anna to dinner at our house . I think it's time we become a family again . " Rebeka said .

I nodded .

" You really shouldn't be around if she goes off the deep end . " I said .

They nodded and said thier goodbyes and left .