Chapter 26

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I woke up in Damon's arms . He was shirtless and he was ....... tracing the lines on my hand .

" What are you doing ? " I asked , laughing .

" You're hands say you're going to have a long life . " he said , kissing it .

I sighed .
" Eternity IS a long life , Damon . " I said .

He laughed .

" Did you have fun ? " he asked .

I looked over at him on the other side of the bed .
" Yes . I needed some fun . " I sighed .

" Good . Because you're alot of fun when you're not all doom and gloom like Stefan . I swear you two are twins . " he said , rolling his eyes .
" Please don't tell me you'd take take him to Breaking Dawn and make out with Stefan to make him happy . " I said .

Damon laughed and pulled me onto his chest , kissing my neck . I tangled my hands in his hair again and pulled myself closer to him . Damon pulled back and smiled.

" Dare I say it .... I think I'm falling for you . " he said .

I paused and got up off of him and walked into my closet , changing into a long black nightgown with a robe .

" I didn't mean to upset you . " he said .

I sighed .

" I need to move on and deal with the fact that .... he's not coming back . " I said , fiddling with the string on my robe  .

Damon got up and pulled me into his arms .

" I think I'm falling for you too . " I said .

He looked up and smiled . We kissed again and then I heard someone walk in the house .
" Damon ? " Stefan and Elena called .

Damon kissed me and then walked out , still shirtless .

* Damon's P.O.V *

I walked out shirtless and Stefan , Elena , Caroline , Matt and Tyler looked surprised .
" I'm busy . What do you want ? " I asked .

" What were you doing ? " Elena asked , confused .

I rolled my eyes as Anna walked out in a flowing black nightgown with a sheer lace robe overtop and she walked passed us to the kitchen and walked back out with a glass of Vodka .

Everyone's mouths dropped open .

" Morning . " she said casually .

" OH . MY . GOD ! " Caroline said .

I looked at Anna. She was so goregous . I can't believe it ! I won ! I actually won ! Okay , so , maybe it's by defualt ...but still !

" Please tell me you two didn't .... "Stefan said .

I pulled Anna closer .
" EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW " Stefan said .

I laughed and Anna rolled her eyes .
" B-But I thought ----- " Tyler started but Matt cut him off .
" It's great to see you moving on . " he said , glaring at the others , smiling at us as if to hint to them not to say anything else .

" Yeah . As long as you're happy . " Elena choked out.

I smiled and kissed her . Anna pulled back and walked back into her room .

" Yeah , well , bye . " I said , pushing them out of the door and walking back into Anna's room .

" Let's have dinner tonight . I need to tell you something . " I said .

Anna nodded and we went back to kissing  .

---- There is a HUGE twist coming up ! Do you think Damon and Anna can be happy or will she constantly be broken hearted ? Will she ever know what happens to the originals ? ----------